Chapter 7

"Josh come zip me up." I say and Joshua's fingers are softly going over my bare back. I knew this was a bad idea. "Josh.." I moan and he zips me up chuckling as he kisses my shoulder.

The dress I was baring was dark green, so dark it could easily mistaken to be black. It was short and tight, showing off the curves I had which were almost doubled after two children. My boobs were bigger too. I went from a B cup to a C - no complaining. Joshua was loving it. The dress had black lace at the bottom which was going up blending in. It was sleeveless and only had one strap making my shoulder bare. I had a coat which was long, black and my heels were black and high as usual.

Joshua's POV

"Its cute how it took you so long but I sat here for almost an hour."

"Sorry." She says say putting her diamond earings in. She paints her lips a dark colour and I just stare at her. She looked breath taking. I kiss her lips hoping the lipstick wont stain me.

"No it doesn't come off." Tasha says and trails her finger over her lips. I chuckle and stare at her a few seconds.

"Your making me self conscious Josh."

"So I can't admire my fiancé?" I say and she shakes her head and laughs.

"We can go now." I nod at her and I walk down the stairs. The drivers been waiting almost 20 minutes, felt sorry for the poor guy. I look at my watch and then at Tasha who walks down the stairs. I take her hand as she holds her black clutch in her other hand.

"You look stunning." I say and she bites her lower lip and smiles.

The suit that I am wearing is black and even the dress shirt is black. My hair is the usual mess on top of my head. Tasha gets into the car and I sit next to her.

"If its shit were going to be out of there as soon as we came."

"No, I wanna have fun." Tasha says and I look at her and roll my eyes. Fine then.

By the time we arrive, not only are photographers standing there but a lot of people, well known and rich are arriving too. I get out the car and open the door for Tasha, taking her hand. By the time we both are standing I hold her hand and all the attention turns to us. Great. Tasha smiles as the flashes are going off.

"This is great." Tasha sarcastically remarks.

"Who wouldn't want to take pictures of the most hottest, richest business couple of this State?"

"Oh please." Tasha laughs and I kiss her cheek. We walk inside and drinks are served to us immediately.

Tasha's POV

I am growing tired of the constant fake smile plastered on my face as Joshua keeps getting stopped and greeted. His hand is on my lower back and someone has taken my coat. I had about two drinks and I feel slightly tired by the time its midnight. I sit on a stool and cross my legs waiting for Joshua to speak to some guy about things that didn't interest me. Some guy sat down on the stool next to me.

"Is this seat taken?" The deep voice asks.

"Not that I know of."

"Has anyone ever told you how beautiful you are?" The guy says. I look at him, studying him. He had blond curly hair, blue eyes I think, it was quite dark and he wore a black shirts and tie which was loosened and I smile at him.

"Yeah, actually.. My fiancé has told me that if I recall that correctly."

"Oh.. Great, I am so sorry." 

"Its okay." I smile at him and look away.

I see Spencer and Jamie strolling around and I catch their eye.