Chapter 24

"I wanna go see Mummy!" Emily says as she jumps up and down the trampoline. We were sitting outside in a garden and it was a sunny day.

"Emily." I nag and she gets off the trampoline and sighs.

"I want to play with Noah and brush Freya's hair!" Emily is now crying. I sigh and scatch my head. There was no solution with this girl.

"Come here." I say and she shakes her head and stamps her feet. "Emily." I warn and she walks over to me sobbing.

"Tell mama to come back here so we can all live in our house. I hate this I want to sleep in yours and mummys bed and I want to live next to Marshall and play with him."

"First stop crying." I tell Emily. "Your a big girl why are you crying? How old are you?"

"Im 8 years old."

"Stop crying. Do you want to face time mummy?"

"Yes I do!" I give Emily my phone and she calls her mother.

"Baby girl. What is with the sad face?" Tasha was at a very crowded place. People were walking around her and I could tell it was a fashion place because she was all dolled up.

"I miss you can you come back home?"

"No baby but I will soon."

"Mama I want you here."

"Why don't you come over here?"

"Can me and daddy both come?"

"If you want." Emily smiles.

"But honey I need to go now I'll call you later okay?"

"Okay."

"Love you loads baby girl."

"You too." Emily says.

I pick Emily up and start tickling her.

"Shall we go get some ice cream?"

"Can I go play with Marshall then?"

"Fine by me."

-

"Marshall! I got you your favourite ice cream but it melted a bit so I licked it for you!" Emily screams running into Lily's house.

I sigh and sit down on the couch.

"Whats up then Miller." Spencer says as he passes me a bottle of water. Lily is lying on the couch texting away.

"A lot thats whats going on. Emily now wants to go back to Tasha and all she is demanding is for me and her mother to be back together. She doesn't get the whole divorce thing."

"Poor girl." Spencer says and sits down. Lily sits up with her swollen belly. 

"Does Marshall not asks about his dad?" I ask Lily. She shakes her head.

"For some reason no but he never used to be around so hard to remember him. Emily saw the two of you always together and since she is the oldest she grew up with the two of you."

I sigh and rub my eyes. I'm too tired to think about this.

"Emily needs her mother anyway."

"True that." I say

"Hows Nora?" Spencer says chuckling as he sits down next to Lily.

"Health wise or?" I ask and laugh.

"Jerk." Spencer says laughing.

"You two are weird man." Lily says shaking her head.

"Are you two a thing or not?" Spencer says and I shake my head.