Episode 24

"Demi, you have helped me through my darkest times and it's been hard to cope without my parents and I can honestly say I don't think I wouldn't have done it if you weren't by my side. I love you so much and I want us to be a proper family with these babies. Will you marry me?" Joe questioned and Demi couldn't find the words to say so she nodded her head making everyone cheer and applaud them as Joe slipped the ring on Demi's finger and she got up from the chair throwing herself at him as he stood back up and he held her just as tight as they were still getting clapped at over the proposal and the outcome.

"I love you too," Demi mumbled against his chest and Joe smiled kissing her head gently but she pulled away from him leaning up kissing him gently and he kissed back before they both pulled away from one another. "I told you I'd say yes."

"I never had any doubt you wouldn't." Joe grinned and she laughed pecking his lips again before they both sat down hand in hand again now that everyone had settled down a old couple who were passing congratulating them.

"It's a shame I can't drink." Demi pouted and the table laughed.

"I'll drink on your behalf." Willa stated and they all laughed again but they all made a toast soon enough to Joe and Demi. They wouldn't be rushing to get married, they'd probably welcome the babies first and have them involved in the wedding somehow. Demi already had to squeeze into a dress for Josh and Willa's. She didn't want to have to do the same have have to get a bigger wedding dress. They'd probably get married the summer after at this point.

"You do know I probably cant wear the ring for much longer." Demi mumbled still a little emotional about everything that had happened today. Learning that they were welcoming not one but two babies then the man she was in love with proposing as they were announcing the twins to their family.

"I'll give you the chain I had mine on when I was still pregnant, then you can wear it around your neck." Willa stated but Demi couldn't look away from the ring on her finger her other hand holding Joe's under the table.

http://brothersjewelrystore.com/backend/web/upload/itemscat/image_1440402094.jpg

Joe and Demi spent a good couple of hours with their family before they all departed and headed home Demi driving since Joe had a few glasses of wine. They were both ready to get home and spend the rest of their evening together as an engaged couple. Joe entered the house after Demi locking the door behind him so they didn't have to worry about it later on.

"Tonight was amazing." Demi breathed as he turned around and he smiled kissing her gently Demi kissing him back but it didn't last much longer than that the two of them pulling away from one another.

"I can think of a way we can celebrate." Joe grinned leaning down kissing her neck gently and Demi smiled wrapping her arms around his neck a small moan escaping her lips as he found her sweet spot almost instantly.

"Don't give me hickey's Joe, I work with kids." Demi breathed and he smiled pulling away from her neck pecking her lips gently moving some hair out of her face.

"I'm gonna show you how much I really do love you."

"My body is different than when we last did anything like this," Demi mumbled. "My breasts are definitely bigger, my belly too." Joe shook his head gently at her.

"They may be but that doesn't make me love you any less," He demanded Demi squealing slightly as he picked her up bridal style in his arms kissing the side of her head. "I'll show you." He repeated and Demi cracked a small smile as he headed upstairs into their bedroom laying her down on the bed.

"Only if you give me a massage afterwards." Demi teased and Joe laughed taking off his tie beginning to unbutton his shirt until Demi pushed his hands away beginning to do it for them it becoming clear to both of them that neither of them were in a rush to do this. Slow and steady was what they both wanted. Not to rush the night of their engagement away.

"Deal," He replied pecking her lips again shrugging his shirt off his shoulders as they both worked to get out of their clothes. "I'm so in love with you."

"Ditto." She replied laying down on the bed feeling Joe's lips on her own as he leaned over her Demi keeping the kiss going. They both moaned through the kiss as Joe entered her and started to move his hips right away.