Chapter 23

Venus POV
School lunch was probably the longest hour of the day and the most miserable. It involves grouping over hundreds of immature teenagers in one big room. The one good thing is probably being able to go outside and just enjoy the fall weather. After the weird meeting with Andrew and Noah I finally made it outside to the cool air . I sat at my picnic table that was shadowed by a big maple tree , its colorful autumn leaves would gently fall around me . The best part was that it was semi far away from the zoo of students so I could at least get some peace, but I guess it wasn't far enough as I saw Claire and Lindsay quickly approaching the table .                                         It seems that no matter where I go people find their way to me , no matter how far I run. Claire and Lindsay sat down , Claire on one side of me and Lindsay on the other , I guess they didn't see the whole other empty side of the table . I looked at Claire then to Lindsay "Do you guys need something?" I questioned raising my eyebrows not in the mood to deal with anymore stuff today. They exchanged looks to each other then back to me "well we have noticed that you and Fawn are hitting it off so I mean we should tell you more about her " Claire spoke with a small smile , I just looked at her confused "I'm sure Fawn can do that herself " Claire was little took back "but I know her better than she knows herself so I will just tell you " she chuckles as Lindsay just nodded in agreement with her . I took a deep breath and looked at her waiting for her to talk "well you know Fawn is all depressed because of Lucas and Amber thing , I mean look at her she is a wreck . I mean of course I saw it coming and Lucas won't stop texting me asking about Fawn, he definitely doesn't need to know!" she said as she ran her fingers through her hair. I looked away rolling my eyes so she wouldn't see "I don't think anyone really saw it coming and yeah he's tried to contact almost everyone I believe " I sighed looking at my feet as my voice got little stern . Lindsay looked at me "yeah Claire no one saw it coming " she agreed with me as her voice was quiet and shy . Claire eyebrows furrowed as she looked at Lindsay rolling her eyes " well I'm not that surprised.... Anyway never mind that , so Scott was talking to my mom and well I guess our Grandpa is really sick, things are taking a turn for the worst. Her grandpa is like her whole world so I mean if Lucas and Amber wasn't enough this will definitely destroy her.. " as I listen to Claire go on and on, my patience with her was getting smaller and smaller, suddenly Lindsay spoke up "Claire maybe you shouldn't be going around telling people this , like that is some sensitive stuff you are saying " Lindsay voice was quiet but definitely had seriousness to it . Claire rolled her eyes at Lindsay taking a deep overdramatized breath . I quickly popped up as my patience was at its edge " I suggested that you keep other people's problems and business to yourself, If Fawn wants to talk to me she will I don't need you to " I groaned grabbing my stuff off the table , Claire was annoyed with a bit of shock hearing  my words as she just sat there with her mouth wide open .                                                                                                                                                        I started walking suddenly seeing two familiar faces , Andrew and Noah were peacefully sitting at a picnic table just laughing . I quickly made my way to them just needing to get away from Claire and take a breather , I sat down my stuff and took a seat next to Andrew. They both suddenly stopped laughing and stared at me as if I was some sort of alien coming to invade there  Territory. I looked at the both of them as they stared at me "I'm sorry I just need to get away from someone and you guys were the first people I saw and wel-" Noah interrupted me by laughing little and Andrew grinned "it's okay I understand just breath girl " Noah laughed looking at me running his fingers through his dark brown hair. I slowly started to calm down as I just lightly laughed taking a breath . "Who were you trying to get away from if you don't mind me asking " Andrew smiled as he played with his water bottle. "Well this girl Claire Hunters , she is Fawn cousin" I explained as Noah nodded "oh yeah I sit behind her in history" Andrew eyes widen as a big smile spread across his face looking at his friend " isn't she the one that you talk about all the time " Noah quickly kicked Andrew from under the table " what? i don't know what you are talking about " Noah said as he tried to cover it up with a small laugh. I shook my head and laughed " I don't blame you she is very pretty .....and definitely has lot to say " I sighed taking a drink of water. "What about you Andrew? Gonna tell Venus about your crush on Fawn " Noah smirked with revenge read all over his face , Andrew's cheeks turned bright red with embarrassment and his leg started to bounce out of his anxiety growing. He was not at all ready to talk  about this subject .I was about to speak but the bell rang telling us that lunch was over and time to go back inside. I quickly grabbed my stuff smiling at them "thank you for letting me sit with you guys , you definitely saved me " I said thanking them as they packed up there belongings and nodded with a smile . "Oh Yeah and Andrew... you keep the way you're going and Fawn has no choice but falling for you " I said with a wink as I walked off back into the miserable school. I wasn't so upset anymore, I still didn't want to be here but being with Andrew and Noah , it felt like a breath of fresh air . After all this Misery it felt good to be around people who made you laugh and let you be free taking the stress off. The most important people are the people who come into your life unexpectedly making things a bit easier.