Chapter 4

We are surrounded by the fire, and there is no way out. I can see the fire expanding. Getting closer and closer to us. I lay there in Harrys arms. My body shaking in fear, and my hip bleeding out.

"What do we do?" I quietly whisper.

I see Harry shake his head. Then he starts running. Everything is a blurr. Due to blood loss I can't see anything clearly anymore.

"Hold on to me tight, and don't let go Lily." I hear Harry say.

But it's to late. Slowly slipping away into a darkness. My grip slowly losing. Falling for what seems like hours, but is really only seconds. When all of a sudden it feels like I'm being stabbed by thousands of knifes. Muffled screams leaving my mouth. Slowly quieting as i'm brought into unconsciousness.

..

(Harry's pov)

I tell Lily to hold on tight. I don't even know why I care about her. Usally I would have already thrown them head first into the burning fire. Not this time though. Something is different this time. I don't like it one bit.

I suddenly feel Lily let go. I watch as she falls into the burning fire. I hear her screaming my name. Then it all stops. I see her close her eyes. It feels like everything around me is frozen. As if the world just stops.

I realize that if i want to save her I have to do something. I bend down and pick her burning body up out of the flames. The fire burning all the way up my arms. I scream in pain, but I suck it up knowing what I have to do.

I take Lily's body, and carry her in my arms. I look around when I see a building. the top level is on fire. But not the bottom. Not yet. I take off running into the building. Smoke fills the bottem level.

I take part of my shirt, and stuff it in my mouth. I run as fast as my legs will take me through the building. I exit and im in a parking lot. I just keep running. Not knowing were i'm running. Just knowing that I'm running out of time.

I stop running to catch my breath. When something comes to my mind. I call Louis.

"Hello?"

"Louis I need you to call Eleanor. Tell her to meet me in the parking lot of, Hinsers law firm. Tell her to come quick. No time for questions." I urgently say into the phone.

I sit there in the parking lot by Lily. Just waiting for Eleanor. I choose not to look at Lily. Knowing what ever condition she's in I don't want to see.

Finally Eleanor comes.

"What happened?" Eleanor frantically says. 

"I just need you to take Lily to the hospital. I'll explain later."

"Okay," she says.

"I'll be at the hospital as soon as I get a disguise. But I need you to leave now.  Before it's to late."

Eleanor immediately picks Lily up. I help putting Lily in the back seat. I watch Eleanor speed off. Then I run the other way.

I know who did this, and I intend to make him pay. I call Louis, and he arrives to pick me up.

"What happened?" Louis asks.

I explain everything that happened.

"Armando did this, and he's going to pay."

"Tonight were making the ambush." I explain to the four other boys. As I twirl a gun around in my hand.

"I'm gonna blast that son of a bitch's head off."

"Woah, slow down there," Liam says. I have no problem with you blowing someones head off. But for a girl? That doesn't sound like you Mr.Styles."

"I don't care about the girl," I say." if I did I would be with her right now. I just wan't that bastard dead. He's always interfering with things."

"Okay fine," Liam says.

..

(Eleanors Pov)

I look down and see her burnt body, as me and Harry put her in the car. It's terrible, and tears start falling down my face. I speed down the road to the hospital. Knowing time is running out.

I run through the hospital doors with Lily in my arms.

"Somebody help, please. My friend was hurt." I scream in fear.

Nurses and doctors come running rushing her into the operating room. I'm ushered into a waiting room. I sit there nervously. The worst running through my mind. I know I don't know Lily well. But i've never had a friend being with Louis and all. I felt as if Lily could really be becoming one of my friends.

After an hour the nurse comes out. She's about to say something, when the lights start to flicker. Then everything goes black.

                     BLACKOUT.

..

SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN ON IN A WHILE.  I HAVE BEEN REALLY BUSY.

READ
VOTE
COMMENTS
FOLLOW
SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT THIS FANFIC