Chapter 24

(Lily's pov)

I hear the thumping of someone running up the stairs. I start to walk to the stair case when all of a sudden im pushed up against the wall. Harry starts kissing my lips. He starts leaving kisses down my jaw. His body keeps getting closer and closer to mine.

"Up," he says his vocie full of lust. I wrap my legs around his hips, and he carrys me into what I assume is our bedroom. He roughly throws me onto the bed. I start getting excited. This is my first time, I've always wanted to do it I was always so scared, but now I have this newfound confidence.

He starts kissing my jawline again when I push him away. "Watch," I whisper in his ear.

I slowly take off my leather jacket. Then I take my crop top off. I slide out of my heels, and throw them to the side. I Go for the waist of my tights. I pull the top and let it snap back on to my skin. "Darling i'm having troubles won't you please help?"

"Oh yes honey," Harry says playing along with Lust filled eyes. I slowly walk over to him.

He takes the top of my leggings, and slowly pulls them down. Intill finally i'm just in my Black lace brah, and panties. From Victoria secret.

Harry pulls me ontop, and then flips us over so he can take control. He kisses my lips and I kiss back, as his hands trail down my side.

I start to unbuckle his jeans,  as he kicks off his shoes, and socks. He helps me pull down his tight like hella tight jeans. He pulls his shirt off and goes back to kissing me. His hands countinue to trail down my side. He starts to unbuckle my brah with no trouble. He trails farther down to my waist. He slides my pannies down my legs and throws them to the side.

"Do you have a condom?" I breathilly say.

He nods. He leans over me grabbing one from the bedside table. First night, and he already has condoms in the drawers smooth. He hands me the condom, and I pull down his boxers throwing them to the side. I slide the condom over his fairly large size. 

"Ready?"

I nod.

He slides into me, and I feel the pain of his large digits inside.

"Harry." I countiue to moan out his name as he goes in and out.

I try suppressing a loud moan as he goes further in but fail. He smiles knowing the effect he has on me. Finally he hits my g-spot and I lose all controll. His D becomes hard inside of me. He starts riding me like a pony as he continues to moan my name. Sweat starts dripping off our bodies. Liquid starts flowing out of me, and Harry starts to pull out of me. he flips over on his side next to me, and pulls the sheets over us. Both of our breathing heavy.

"Lily you have no idea what you do to me."

A smile comes over my face. "Lets go shower," I say holding out my hand.

"Okay, but you better hope I don't fuck you again."

"I wouldn't mind."

"I love you so fucking much," Harry says leaning in to kiss me on the lips.

Harry and I enter the shower. The water on my back feels soothing. Harry helps wash my body. He slowly lathers my body in soap. Take everything in, I do the same to him. I slowly turn off the water and grab us each towels. Harry throws on his boxers, and some basketball shorts. I put on some of his basketball shorts also and my brah. Harry takes off the dirty sheets, and replaces them with new clean ones.We  both slide under the covers, and Harry wraps his arms around me.

"That was really good for your first time."

Wait how did he know? Harry smiles at my confusion.

"Goodnight love," he says kissing the top of my head before we both drift off to sleep.

I wake up at 2 a.m. the next morning to fet ready for training. I slowly slode out of Harry's arms careful not to wake him.I put on my sports brah, and some baggy sweats. I throw my hair up into a pony tail. I sneak quietly down the stairs and slide on my jordans. Perrie and Eleanor are waiting in the entryway.

"Ready?"

They both nod with stupid smiles on their face. Perrie opens the door closing it carefully behind her.

"What?" I say as we walk to the car.

"We heard you last night," Eleanor says as Perrie takes off down the street. My face turns bright red.

"How was it?"

"Good I guess." This carbride has officially gotten akward. Thankfully we finally pull up at the gym. The man from yesterday is standing their waiting for us inside.

"Come this way," he says.

"Hey you whats your name?" I say crossing my arms.

"David."

"Cool."

"Anyways," David says. "Zaynia you will be training with Trent," He says pointing to another burly man. "And Vanessa you will train with Anderson. Lastly Onna you get me."

"Fine," I sigh rolling my eyes. The other girls walk off with their trainers. "First you need to warm up," David says going over a few warm ups with me.

"Now today were gonna start with boxing."

Yes I think to my self.

"Cool."

Start punching the bag now, its 70 pounds. Once you get stronger you'll get heavier bags."

"Wait no gloves?"

"When you beating someone up on the streets do you get gloves? No. Now hit the damn thing."

I hit the thing with all my might. And It flies back with great force. I countiue to hit with a smile on my face. My hands hit the bag with a loud smacking noise. Everyone stops and looks. David look surprised, stunned, and impressed.

"Wow," He says clapping.  "Amazing, well done."

..

Hope you are enjoying.

Read
vote
Comment
Follow
SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT THIS FANFIC

Thanks all