Chapter 33

(Harry's pov )

I try to think everything over for a second. That's when I relize how stupid if me it would be to let Lily go. She's a killer too now. People are after her too. She would be in more danger on her own. I take Lily's fragile body from Zayns arms. "Lets go find Perrie and get out of here," I say.

He nods in agreement already walkimg out the door. I find a wheelchair and set Lily in it. Zayn walks infront of her so no one can see that she's all scrapped up. We walk to the front where Perrie should be. Zayn walks into the front office. I can here him calling for Perrie. A second later they both walk out.  "Dr.McKinney is hiding something all his files are fake," Perrie says.

Zayn looks at her like he's about to laugh. "We know Perrie.  He's part of Prey."

"Wait Prey the gang Nialls father,  Armando, Marco, the boss and all them belong too?"

"No not that one," Zayn says sarcastically.

"I was just making sure," Pereie says in defense.

"Lets just get out of here," I say pushing Lily's wheelchair to the front door. Me and Zayn. put Lily in the car, and then we head towards the airport.

"Wait, your not gonna take Lily to the hospital?" Perrie says when she sees us pull up at the runway.

"We can't trust anyone anymore.  We're a target to everyone. Were gonna have to take care of her ourself," I say.

"I guess," Perrie sighs.

We get Lily on the private jet, and she is still asleep. All of a sudden she slowly starts to sit up.

(Lily's pov)

I'm sitting in a chair all tied up. A man with a sinster smile walks over to me. "Oh Lily's, " he says sliding his fingers around my neck. "You and your 'gang' are weak. Lily your the strongest of them all. You need to come over to the dark side. We're the ones who are winning. Don't you wanna be on top?" Without even thinking I nod. "Thats what I thought," he says smiling.  So what do you say? Come to the dark side Lily. Join us."

"Okay, I will." I say not putting any thought into it. I'm suddenly un-cuffed from the chair. I'm taken in a car to Harry. 

"Kill him," someone whispers into my ear. He comes over to me to embrace me in a hug. I hug him tight. But little does he know I have a knife to his back. He says something to me, and I pull my arm back. Then I bring my arm down with so much force. The knife goes straight into his back. He falls to the ground gasping for air. His beautiful green eyes look at me in pain.

"Why?" he says barely able to speak.

"You were a road block," I say walkimg away with no emotions.

"Good job," someone whispers.

"I  know," I say.

When suddenly I wake up. I slowly try to sit up. I see Harry in front of me. Surprisingly relief that I didn't kill Harry dosen't come to me. He leans in too hug me but I push him away. He looks hurt, but I could care less at the moment.

..

Everyone im sorry I haven't updated lately I've been out of town sorry.

Comment
Read
Vote
Follow
Spread