Chapter 6

"just let her die."

"Excuse me sir it's time for you to leave. You shouldn't be here," says a nurse.

He just starts to chuckle. The nurse starts swaying back and forth becoming uneasy.

"Let me introduce myself i'm Harry Styles." He says. "And if you have even the slightest bit of knowledge about me, you would know to keep your mouth shut. You watch the news right?"

The now terrified nurse nods her head. "Yes," she says gulping in fear.

"I would assume you don't want to be my next victim."

"No sir."

"Then shut the fuck up and move over." He shouts losing his cool. By this point all the other doctors know who he is.

"All of you down," Harry says pointing a gun at the terrified employees.

"Thank you for your assistance, but you are no longer of use to us." Harry says a big smirk on his face.

Bang

Bang

Bang

Bang

Bang

Bang

6 gunshots 6 lives.

(Lily pov)

Still screaming in pain I watch as the six innocent employees drop dead.

"Shut up, Lily. For Godsake your so fucking loud."

He says carrying my body through the corridors. I can hear people screaming. They probably just discovered the dead bodies.

Harry just keeps running, not paying any mind to the chaos around us. Finally i can feel a burst of air. We must be outside. My vision is slowly fading, due to blood loss. So I'm not very aware of my surroundings.

I hear a car pull up. Harry throws me into the backseat. Then he jumps into the front. The car speeds off.

I hear a voice that I recognize as Eleanor.

(Harrys pov)

"Harry is she gonna be okay?" Eleanor asks nervously.

"How am I supposed to now Eleanor? I could care less if she dropped dead in front of me."

"Harry," Elenor gasps in shock. I don't really know why she's scared. Like what the fuck I kill people for a living. So why should Lily be different.

"Don't be suprised."

"Harry we need to get her help. If you don't take her to a functioning hospital I will."

I just laugh finding her behavior amusing.

"Harry it's not funny," she says getting angry.

"Oh just shut the fuck up Elenor. You want to take her to a hospital fine. Just make sure she's home in time for dinner," I say smiling.

"Harry I'm serious."

"Me too. If you both aren't back by the time I said I will let Louis know you disobeyed me. Understand?"

"Understand." she says in fear.

"Okay good." I say laughing.

We pull up to my house, and I get out.

"Don't be late," I say smiling.

I know Lilys not fine and I know They won't be home before dinner. I watch them as the head for the nearest functioning hospital.

(Eleanors pov)

"Just hang on Lily. I'm gonna get you help," I said going as fast as I can. Finally I pull up to a hospital.

I get Lily who is no longer screaming from the back seat. She is soaked in blood. As well is my backseat. Her face is very pale, she is sweating so much, and I can here her strangled breaths.

I run into the hospital, and call for help. The doctors come running, when they see Lilys lifeless body In my arms.

From the minute they take Lily away to the minute the doctor comes back ny eyes don't leave the clock.

Three hours thats all we have,  and I know we won't make it. So my whole body starts to shake.

I don't even want to think about what Louis will do to me. Let alone began to imagine what Harry will do to Lily.

..

GUYS I WILL TRY TO DO A DOUBLE UPDATE I'VE  JUST BEEN REALLY BUSY.
SO I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO UPDATE

READ
COMMENT
VOTE
FOLLOW
SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT THIS FANFIC

PLEASE READ MY OTHER FANFIC PARTY ANIMAL

THX ALL HOPE YOU ENJOY