Chapter 34

(Lily's pov)

"Lily what's wrong?" Harry asks nervously.

"Go away Harry," I say no emotion on my face.

He walks away.

(Harrys Pov)

Lily tells me to go away like some possessed demon. She is really starting to scare me. I walk over to Perrie.

"Something is wrong with Lily," I say.

"I'll go talk to her," says Perrie walking away.

(Perries pov)

"Lily are you oka-"

"Walk the other way," she says like a possessed demon.

"Lily com-," She cuts me off .

"I said walk the other way!" She yells this time. So I just leave her and walk away.

"Something is not right. What happened while she was in that room?"

Harry shakes his head.

"Um, guys look," Zayn says pointing at Lily.

She has her eyes closed. She holds on to the handles of the seat tight with all her strength. Her jaw is clenched,  and she is rocking back and forth. She repeatedly keeps saying "No, no, no."

"I think she's resisting something. She's not acting this way on purpose," I say.

"Your right, we need to find out what happened in that hospital room," Harry says.

Suddenly Lily starts screaming and then she starts yelling "Where is he where is he? I wont kill him. No no no." We all stare at her in fear. She lets go of the chair and walks over to Harry. She takes his face in her hands. "I'm supposed to love you, i'm supposed to love you," She repeats over and over.

"Lily it's okay, its me Harry." He says trying to calm her.

"Nooooo," She screams throwing a glass to the ground as it shatters. "I wont kill you," she screams.

She falls to the ground in a fetal position. Rocking back and forth. She is shaking violently, and crying uncontrollably. "Get out, get out," she countiues to yell. The plane lands, and we all try to get her out.

(Lily's pov)

Something inside of me is consuming me as a whole. I'm trying hard to resist it. I seem to be failing though. I'm rocking back and forth trying to stop my self from hurting some one. Some one taps me on the back, and I stop rocking. I slowly turn around. It's Harry. I wipe away my tears. As calmly as possible I say. "Walk away. I don't  want to hurt you."

"Why would you hurt me?" I have no answer to his question. Because I don't know why I would hurt him. All I know is that I will hurt him. I just sit there quietly looking at him. "Lily get up we have to go," he says grabbing me by the arm.

'This is it take your knife, and stab him', the voice in my head says.

I unconsciously go for the knife in my back pocket. I suddenly relize what I'm about to do. I feel like I have no power to stop myself. "Harry let go; I don't want to hurt you, I scream in pannick. It's to late though. The knife goes straight through his neck.

'Good job. Your job Is finished,' The voice in my head says. And then it leaves my head.

I drop my knife to the ground. "Harry wake up. Please i'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you." I scream sobbing at the same time. Perrie and Zayn come running in. I fall to the ground sobbing.  Zayn takes Harry to the car. Perrie walks over to me. She tries to comfort me. But I think I have just become more crazy then before.

"Get away," I yell. "I killed Harry I killed him," I scream sobbing again. I don't care about anything I just want Harry. Perrie wraps me in her arms, and I let her.

"Shh.. its okay. Harrys gonna be okay. Were all gonna be okay. I fall asleep in Perries arms.

'You've killed Harry now you have officially joined the dark side a voice says. You must now eliminate your old gang.' A voice says.

"Your wrong," I respond. "I have not joined the dark side. I'm not gonna eliminate my gang im gonna eliminate your gang."

..
A spam of chapters should be coming

Read
Vote
Follow
Share