Chapter 30

"I think we need to call Niall and ask him about this?"

"But we're not supposed to tell, anyone about this," Perrie says concerned.

"First of all Niall is so clueless, and won't even get a hint. And second of all we don't need to tell him anything. We just nedd to get him to anser our questions."

"Okay fine," she says becoming more relaxed.

Perrie pulls out her phone, and calls Niall. She puts him on speaker. On the third ring he answers. "Hello?"

"Hey Niall its Perrie and Lily."

"Perrie? Dude Harry has been looking for you guys. Zayn and him left to look for you guys. They went to the border."

Me and Perrie both turn and look at eachother wide eyed

"Shit," I mutter under my breath.

"Oh well if they call you tell them we just left the border actually. We finished our business. Perrie and I will be back tommorrow maybe."

"Oh okay." Niall says so clueless. "So why did you guys call."

"Oh well when we were down at the border a man said your dad used to work for them, and all that stuff. So we were just wondering you know. What that was about."

Niall lets out a loud sigh over the phone.

"You guys were gonna find out anyways. I might as well tell you."

"Tell us what?" Perrie questions raising her eyebrows.

"It all starts with our great-great grandparents. Through generation to generation their is a gang. The gang members end up finding true love, and their true love also becomes a gang member. Then they all must have one, and only one son. That son will become the next generation gang member and so on. The 5 men who were part of this gang happened to be our grandparents. We didn't chose this life. At first at least."

"What do you mean at first?" I ask.

"Well we join the gang at 15 pretty young. When we are kids we don't have a choice. When we were 18 we all decided to leave the gang. But 3 months later we had to reform. Once you have the last name of one of us especially the laat name Styles. Your a killer. For life.

There is no way out."

I can't believe what I'm hearing. This means Harry lied to me. He said he became evil because of what happened to his sister. But he was born into this life. I decide to push away my thoughts and continue to push Niall for more answers.

"Niall did your father betray the gang?"

Niall lets out another long sigh. "My father and Harrys father hated eachother. My father always wanted Harry and his dad dead vice versa. Lily I don't now how else to tell you this but my father tried to kill you that day in the car."

"Oh my gosh." I say trying my best to act surprised.

"I'm so sorry Lily, I'll talk to you later bye Lily. "

"Bye Niall."

(Harry's Pov)

"Niall just called. The girls are already on their way back."

"What?"

Zayn nods "Yep."

"Zayn they never went to the border."

"What do you mean?" Zayn asks confused.

"They left 5 hours ago. It's 6 hours to the border. They are not on there way back. Zayn they're hiding something."

Zayn looks at me, as I pull over to the side of the rode. "Do you still have a tracker on Perries phone?"

"Yes," Zayn says going on his phone and tracking Perries phone. "They are at Anser Avenue in Brooklyn, Newyork." He says his expression changing.

"Anser Avenue wait, that's where Nialls dad is buried."

"Harry what the fuck are the girls doing?"

I don't know

or do I

..

Sorry I haven't updated in a while I have been out of town for a week sorry all. I will try and double update but I will be really busy for a few days sry all

Read

Follow

Comment

Vote

Share