Chapter 25

"Well what were you expecting?" I say getting all sassy.

"Not that."

"Well I am a killer after all, I don't mess around." I whisper.

After im done with the bag he makes me lift weights and jump rope. "Tommorrow you get a bigger bag. Your done for today."

"Same time tommorrow."

He nods

"Okay see you tommorrow," I say actually looking forward to getting up tomorrow. I walk over to Perrie and Eleanor who are also dripping in sweat like me.

(Perries pov)

I walk off with my trainer Trent.

"Are you ready Zaynia?" I nod. He scans my body then says, "We're gonna start by teaching you speed and agility."

He starts me off with warm ups then he tells me to dodge all punches he throws. I do with perfect speed and agility.

"Wow your a natural."

"I know." After were done he makes run a mile, and lift weights. When I'm done I'm drenched in sweat.

"Tomorrow is gonna be way harder," he says.

"Good," I say walking off.

(Eleanor's pov)

I go with my trainer Anderson. "We're gonna start off with strength training," he says.

I nod.

"Lets see how much you can lift?"

He starts me off with 50 but thats too light. So he goes too 100.

"That good?"

I nod my head. I bend down into squat position then lift the weights over my head.

"Your strong for a little one," he says pissing me off.

"I might not be as little as you think," I calmly say. After lifting more weights I walk off. Covered in sweat and body aching. I find the girls and we get in the car to leave.

(Lily's pov)

So how were your guy's training?

"Good im gonna be sore for a few days though," Eleanor says. "How about you?"

"Good my knuckles might be sore but yeah."

"No kidding you beat the shit out of that bag," Perrie says.

"Yeah you might not wanna let Harry or any of the boys see your knuckles."

"What?" I ask Eleanor confused.  Then I look down at my knuckles. They are bruised purple, blue, and green. At the same time its all puffy red and swollen, their also bleeding, and cut up.

"Oh shit. Perrie stop at the store I need to wrap my hands up."

"No then it will be more noticeable," Eleanor complains.

"No I can make up an excuse say I fell he will never know."

Eleanor sighs "Fine."

We walk into a pharmacy. People look terrified. Considering I look like I just got into a fist fight wich I did. With a punching bag, and I won. I find wrap and go to the counter to pay for it. The cashier stares at my hands. "Umm excuse me my face is up here."

"Sorry ma'am,"the man says looking a little afraid.

"Can I get you anything else?"

"Um yeah," I say looking at a pack of cigarettes. "Can I have a pack of those," I say pointing at a box of Camels.

"Do you girls want anything?"

"Yeah we'll have what you have," says Eleanor.

"Make that three." The man hands us our stuff and we walk out. I wrap my hands before I get out, and we drive back to the house. We pull up in the driveway at 5 a.m. We quietly enter through the front door. I slowly go up the stairs with the pack of cigarettes in my hand. Just to my luck I accidentally trip over one of Harry's big ass shoes. He stirs in his sleep then wakes. He rubs his eyes then looks at me.

"What the Hell? Were where you? Why are you sweating, and why are your hands wrapped?" He asks sitting up. I quickly try to come up with an excuse quick. I went on a jog triped on a rock fell, and scrapped up my knuckles.

"Your lying," he gets up out of bed and walks over to me. He takes one of my hands. He starts unwrapping one of my hands. My stomach drops. He is gonna be so pissed when he sees my knuckles. Finally all the wrap is off. It falls to the ground and he sees my wrist.

"Unwrap the other wrist now." I quickly unwrap my other wrist. Immediately his eyebrows furrow and he looks extremely angry. "Why the fuck were you boxing?"

Wow he's good. "I was just working out no need to freak out."

"Don't talk to me like that. I have all the power that hasen't changed. You don't leave this room inless I say so. Understood?"

I nod gritting my teeth

"Go clean up," he pushes me torwads the shower. He better rethink this whole having all the power thing, because soon I will be able to fight back, and I might not win but I sure will put up one hell of a fight.

..

What do u guys think how is it.

Plz

Read
Follow
Vote
Comment
SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT THIS FANFIC