Chapter 39

(Liams pov)

I have so much rage and anger rushing through my body, and I push Lily off of me without realizing how much force I used. I can hear the smack her body makes as it hits the ground. Suddenly all the rage leaves as quickly as it came, nad fills with concern. I grab Lily's body carefully, and run through the hospital doors. An angry Harry comes over to me.

Doctors rush over to me and take Lily away. Then I'm left to deal with an angry Harry. Which you do not want to see. I don't care if he's hurt or not. Angry Harry is something you don't want to be faced with. "What the fuck did you do to her," Harry yells pushing me hard against the wall.

(Harry's pov)

I see Liam carry Lily in, and automatically I know he hurt her. When tbe nurses take Lily away I storm over to Liam full of rage. "What the fuck did you do to her!" I yell pushing him hard against the wall.

" Mate calm down it was an accident I didn't mean to."

"Fuck that," I say slamming him against the wall time after time again. When suddenly some one sticks a needle in me, and my body goes limp in someone's arms. I wake up strapped in a hospital bed. Next to me is Liam, and on the other is Zayn. We are all strapped down.

(Zayns pov)

I watch as the nurses pry Harry off of Liam and stick him with a needle. They take him away to a hospital bed. I watch as Liam goes berserk.  "Were are you taking him?" Liam yells.

"Sir we are getting him help."

"No," Liam yells. "Bring him back now. You can't fucking take him. He's not crazy, just a little stressed thats all. You don't know what we've been through."

"Sir it's ok stay back please."

"No," Liam yells. Running after the nurses. Trying to attack them. "Bring him back," Liam yells over and over like a crazy person. Next thing you know I see them sticking him with a needle. And sent to the same room as Harry. I Leave a still crying Eleanor rocking back in forth in the waiting room, and walk off. I just wonder around the hospital like a lost person.

A nurse stops me. "Sir are you lost."

"Mentally yes, physically no."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"Yes," I say sarcastically. "No!" I yell. "Why the fuck would I want to talk to you, you physco bitch. Why would I?" I say having a mental break down. I collapse to the ground crying.

"You must have escaped the isolation ward," she says in concern. She runs down a hall, and comes back with more nurses. One has a big shiney needle. I attack two of the nurses knocking them out. But before I can do anything one of them injects me. And when I wake up i'm strapped to a bed. Next to Harry and Liam. Who are both awake. We look at eachother with pure rage in our eyes.

..

Chapter 40 will be out soon hope you all enjoyed the chapter spam.