Chapter 17

Why would there blood down here? Fresh blood. That means somebody was recently killed in here. Whoever killed someone could still be down here. I crawl around quietly searching for an exit. When I see a backdoor. I open the door, but a burly man with a smile on his face, Is standing right there.

He holds out his hand. "Hello I'm Don, Harry's father."

My heart stops. This is Harry's father why is he here?

"Wh-why are you here?" I say standing up, and being as confident as possible.

"Well this is my house after all. Well used to be my house."

"Wa-ait wh-aa-tt?"

"Anyways make your self comfertable. I have a client before you that I need to finish off," he says turning on a light. Reveling a dead body, of a girl. She seems to be very pretty maybe in her 20's. "Don't worry your next," he says. A big smile evident on his face.

I sit in the chair I was tied to, and he starts skinning the woman. I have to close my eyes. I start crying. When all of a sudden a loud boom goes off. "Looks like the bom went off. You know I was hoping it would have killed you, but it will be more fun killing you by hand."

"Why do you wanna kill me?"

"You know you sound just like Gemma when I killed her."

"I thought Harry killed Gemma's murderer?"

Don laughs. "Harry is so stupid. I made that idiot think my bodyguard did it. Harry killed Santiago. My bodyguard. Anyways Harry thinks he's a tough guy always killing people. He's really just an evil man. Just like me."

"Harry is nothing like you I spit out. He never will be," I spit at him. "You are a cruel coward."

Dom comes over to me, and slaps his big hands across my face. leaving a red mark, that stings. Tears start rolling down my face.

"You know Harry may tell you that he isn't cruel to girls. But he once helped me skin one of my victims. She was named Lily just like you."

My stomach starts doing flips again. Did he just say that Harry skinned someone before.

All of a sudden I hear another loud boom.

The door to the room opens. Don quickly comes over to me, unties me, and holds me against his body. He puts a knife up to my neck.

I see Harry emerge from the darkness. "Put her down," Harry yells.

"I see you finally nade it. I was this close to blowing her up." He says showing it by the way of his hands.

"Stop! Right now Harry says putting his gun up."

"Or what?" Don says.

"I'll shot you, and I won't fucking hesitate," Harry says with so much confidence. A smile spreading across his face.

"Shoot me then, keep the tradition alive."

"What?" Harry says furrowing his eyebrows.

"I killed Gemma, You kill me. Blood kills blood."

"What the fuck did you say?"

"Oh Harry did you really think Santiago killed Gemma."

A look of angry, evil, and darkness.  So strong takes over Harry. His eyes become black and pitless. He drops his gun to the floor, and in a fast movement.  so fast it throws his father for a loop. He grabs his fathers hand with so much force off of my neck.

"Lily sit in the corner, and don't," watch he commands.

But it's to late,  I see the way his muscles buldge out of his arms. The way he strangles his father, with so much power and so much force.

Is he really that different from his father?

..
Double update. Lol sry if it suckks

FOLLOW
COMMENT
SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT THIS FANFIC
VOTE
READ