Chapter 23

(Lily's pov)

We get in the black car thats waiting for us across the streets. Fear fills people's faces as we cross the street.

"Did you see their faces," I say laughing.

"I know right," Perrie says laughing.

Out of nowhere Eleanor blurts.

"Me and Lily need new names."

"What?"

"It's just that Eleanor and Lily are to fragile of names. I think Perrie should also change her name. People know who we are. So if we wanna stay unrecognizable we need to change our names."

"Eleanor's right," I says. "Have any ideas for bad ass names?

"Well for me I could be Vanessa.Vanessa scar Stewart."

"Yes, and what about Perrie?"

"She could be Zaynia. Zaynia Amelia Rogers."

"I like it," Perrie says smiling.

"And me?"

"Onna Marie Luxenburg."

"What?"

"Well you see the name Bonnie is nowhere bad ass. But when you put it with Clyde and Make Bonnie and Clyde it sounds so bad ass. Just like the name Marie Antoinette. Well the name Onna Marie Luxenburg. Sounds like the name of an evil rich person. A name that would make headlines."

"I couldn't agree more," I say smiling.

"It's perfect,"Perrie agrees.

We pull out of the Store parking lot, and lastly end up at a gym. Not just any gym though. It's a secret gym. A gym for fighters street fighters. if the boys knew we were here they might just kill us. We walk in our heels clunking against the floor. The smell of sweat fills the room.

A very buff man walks up to us. A few months ago I would of thought he was scary. Not anymore.

"Can I help you?" He says very seriously. He has a scar going all the way down the side of his face. His arms are covered in tattoos and he's tall.

"Yes," I say smiling. "You can train us."

"What the fuck for what?" He asked stunned, and angry.

"None of your business. Let's just say we wanna be able to beat someone any size or gender to the pulp just like that," I say snapping my fingers.

"You must be fucking hell no."

"Uhh I see. You know who Harry Styles is. Right?"

He pauses a second deciding weather or not to answer or not. He's hesitating because unless your from England or America you don't know who Harry is. That is unless your a bad person your self. We did our research before we came here.

"Who are you? He asks. "And how do you know about Harry?"

"I'm Onna Luxenburg, and this is Zaynia and Vanessa. Haven't you heard we're the newest members of the gang," I whisper into his ear.

He furrows his eyebrows. "So...," I say crossing my arms.

"No," he says with absolute power.

"Oh well I tried girls. We better go, just wait intill the boys hear how he layed a finger on me."

"I know, I feel kinda bad knowing he's gonna get the shit beat out off him," Perrie says with fake sincerity.

"Oh well," Eleanor sighs.