Chapter 9

(Lilys pov)

Harry grabs my wheelchair and pushes me out the door. In to the cool night air.

"Harry would you ever hurt me like Louis hurt Eleanor?" I ask immediately regretting so. Knowing his answer will be yes. But his answers suprises me.

"No he says, I may be a bad person. One thing I do not do though is hurt woman."

"Then how come you said you were gonna whip me?" I ask.

"I never said I wasn't a liar."

"Oh," I say feeling a sense of relief.

"Lily are you scared of me?"

"Yes," I immediately respond.

"Why?" He asks. You can hear the smile in his voice.

"Because your scary. You kidnapped me, and your a murderer. That's why. You also intimidate me."

"Is that so," he says finding this all very amusing. "Very well then."

"Harry can I tell you something?"

"I guess?" He says seeming confused.

"Is their a chance that you could ever change?"

He immediately responds. "No never."

"Not even for your mom?"

"I haven't seen my mom in years, so no."

"Why?"

"Lily I can't believe I'm even having this conversation with you. Just shutup the rest of the way."

So I do. We soon enter Harry's gouse again. He leads me upstairs wich I have never been before. I enter his room. He has an organized desk in the corner, a dresser, bed, and clothes all over the floor.

"Lily you are sleeping with me tonight," Harry says.

"No way in hell," I say anger raging through me.

"Um excuse me. I don't ever recall saying you had a choice. I don't trust you. So therefore you are sleeping with me tonight."

"Fine," I say crossing my arms. Seeing as I was already gonna lose this argument.

I get in to bed with harry and try to scoot as far away from him as possible. But he pulls me close to him. I shut my eyes tightly trying to fall asleep. Wich I eventually do.

-

Thud. I land on the ground with a big thud right on my injured hip.

"Owww I scream." All of a sudden the lamp comes on, and Harry sits up in bed. His tattoos showing.

"Lily?"

"Harry, i'm on the ground." Harry laus flat on his stomach, and leans over the edge of the bed.

"Why are you down their?" He asks furrowing his eyebrows. "Where you trying to escape? " He says becoming suddenly angry.

"No Harry," I say becoming annoyed with all his inaccurate accusations. "You must have pushed me of the bed when we were sleeping, " I say holding my hip.

"Oh, ate you okay?" He says his face softening for a split second.

"Yeah but could you get me ice?" He nods his head. He pulls me up back on the bed before going downstairs to get ice. I take the chance to look more at his bedroom. I see on his table stand a picture of him and two girls. One girl I assume as his mom, who is very gorgeous. I guess that's were he gets his looks. There is another hirl very gorgeous, that looks just like him. She has blue and purple hair that suites her well. The picture wasvtaken on a beach, and they all looked very happy. I'm brought out of my thoughts when Harry comes back up with an icepack.

Fir the rest of the night he is nice to me, and I eventually fall back into a deep sleep.

The next morning I wake up to the sound of the television, and yelling.

Something happened.

..

SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A WHILE. I Will try and update tomorrow

Everyone read my new fanfic Party Animal.

Read
Comment
Vote
Follow
SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT THIS FANFIC

Next chapter will be way longer.