Chapter 10

(Harry's pov)

I wake up, and decide to turn on the tv. It's the news, and i'm about to turn it, when something catches my attention.

"17 year old Lily Brenson of  Brooklyn, Newyork, has been missing for a week now.

The police have no leads but, are doing the best to find her. But they do know that Harry Styles and his gang are back in town. Could Lily be the next victim."

I immediately change the channel, and call the boys. I go out in to the hallway. "They know Lily's missing and the police suspect us," I shout into to the phone.

"Calm down for a second," Liam says into the phone. "It looks like were gonna have to go back to London."

"No kidding, look we will meet up later. I got to go Lily is awake," I say when I hear movement in my bedroom. I hang up and go into my bedroom. Lily is sitting up in my bed a confused look on her face.

"Harry why were you yelling? Is everything okay?"

"Of course," I lie. "How is your hip?" I say quickly changing the subject. She gives me another confused look.

"Good I guess? Just a little sore."

"Oh that's good, do you need help getting out of bed?"

"Why are you being so nice to me Harry?"

"Lily do you want me to be mean to you because I can," I say getting irritated. She shakes her head. "Now do you need help getting out of bed?" She nods her head yes. I help her out of bed, and we go downstairs for breakfast.

"We are going back to England and your coming with."

"What why? I'm not going to England and you can't make me."

"To bad because it is not a choice, and don't ask questions about it."

(Lily's pov)

This is just great know I have to go to England,  and be farther away from my home. I still don't understand why Harry is being nice to me all of a sudden. I guess he does have a good side. I better try and stay on it. "Fine," I whine.

Harry helps me back upstairs, and I change my clothes. "So what are we doing today? I ask.

"I'm going somewhere, and your staying here. "Harry that's all I ever do," I say in frustration.

"To bad, oh and no watching tv," he says taking the remote from the room, and the cable box. What is his problem. Now that is beyond controlling. He has some serious issues.

"Stay put, I will be back soon," he says.

(Harry's Pov)

I arrive at the meeting spot, and walk in. the 4 boys are seated at a table in the far corner.

"So what's the plan?" I ask.

"We need to leave in three days," Liam says. "We already have anplace to stay, we just need to worry about getting all our weapons over sea."

"Already taken care of," Zayn says.

"Okay everything is in line then, we leave in three days. "

Liam nods and with that the meeting is dismissed.

..

Everyone plz read my fanfic Party Animal

Read
Follow
SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT THIS FANFIC
comment