Preference 1

HOW HE HUGS/CUDDLES YOU

s.coups/choi seungcheol

All. The. Time. Seungcheol is very touchy-feely when it comes to you, and he likes to reassure himself that you're still there. When it's a Serious Hug™, he'll almost always pull you close and stroke your hair, nestling your face into his shoulder.

yoon jeonghan

Jeonghan likes to casually sling his arm around you at all times. He'll have his arm around your waist as you walk down the street, around your shoulders as you share a couch, or touching your back as he eats, feeding you occasionally with his chopsticks.

"Whose darling are you~?"

joshua jisoo hong

Joshua is a fan of the Spontaneous Hug. His hugs come as surprises from the back, or he'll be talking about something that excites him and just hug you. His hugs are strong and quick.

jun/wen junhui

Casual hugs, whenever he feels like it. Jun gives very warm hugs, mostly from behind, resting his chin happily on your shoulder.

"Wǒ qīn'ài de... wǒ ài nǐ..."

hoshi/kwon soonyoung

Hoshi's favourite thing is to lie on a couch, you lying faceup on his chest, with his arms around you. One of his legs will be straight across the couch, and his other foot on the floor, and both of you will be slightly propped up on the arm of the couch.

jeon wonwoo

Cold though he may seem, Wonwoo loves your hugs. Most often you'll be hugging him, but when he's in the mood, he'll wrap his arms around you and sway gently back and forth, eyes closed and smiling happily.

woozi/lee jihoon

Jihoon gives absent-minded cuddles — he's not as cuddly as Jeonghan, but he likes to at least be touching you as often as possible. When he wants a serious cuddle session (most often after a long day in his studio), he'll wordlessly grab your hand and tug you to the nearest chair, couch, bed, whatever, and initiate spooning. He loves to be the big spoon, even though he's so small.

dokyeom/lee seokmin

Seokmin loves him his hugs. There are three levels of hug you've discerned — number one being the "I love you so much" casual hug, which will basically just be his arm around your waist or shoulder, number two being "I want attention, babe," in which he will hug you tightly from behind, putting his chin on your shoulder, and number three being "I am so tired and I miss you," which will take the form of very intense cuddling on a couch.

kim mingyu

Mingyu isn't super into hugs, believe it or not. He prefers holding your hand. If he does hug you, that's a silent cry of "please comfort me," and warrants an immediate withdrawal from any given situation to cuddle him.

the8/xu minghao

Minghao likes one-armed mutual hugs, always around the waist. It might sound oddly specific, but from that position, you can hug each other as long as you want, and still be able to do things. Win-win.

boo seungkwan

Seungkwan loves having your head on his shoulder when the two of you cuddle. It makes him feel all warm and fuzzy, and it means he absolutely has to have at least one arm around you. As a bonus, you often cuddle sitting side by side, so he can hug you and play footsie at the same time.

vernon/hansol vernon chwe

It's always a toss-up how you two will cuddle — will you be sprawled across his lap on the couch? Both of you on the floor, your head on his arm? Spooning? Tangled up in each other's limbs so that observers can barely tell who's who? Nobody knows. But you two love to cuddle.

dino/lee chan

Chan loves to have his head on your lap, since you'll always play with his hair, and he loves it. You two also like to keep your arms around the other's shoulder — you love being able to touch each other so casually.

__________________

a note from the author: hello! Welcome to the first preference/scenario book! I feel like a little note is important here, so here goes:

THESE SCENARIOS AND PREFERENCES ARE ALL MY WORK. PLEASE DO NOT STEAL THEM, AS I WORKED HARD ON THEM.

anyway, I hope you enjoy, and forgive any mistake or things that seem unlike the members — I'm only human, and I don't know the boys personally.

Thank you!