Exciting update - Commissions open!!!

So, after much thought, I've decided to open commissions for art and writing!

Here's the official, impersonal price-tags:
Art; pencil, pen and ink
$5 for head and shoulders

$10 for torso

$10 for a chibi

$5 for each additional character (up to 2)

$5 more for colouring

$15 for digital bust

$20 for digital w/torso and arms

Writing
$10 per thousand words

Each commission will take in between 1 and 4 weeks.

If I have a reference photo, I can draw just about any member of Seventeen, BTS, and most likely do a fairly good job of EXO, VIXX, Stray Kids, GOT7, Astro, and other fun groups.
However, I will only write for Seventeen.

And now for the more personal, as-to-why and how to contact and pay me....

I'm saving up to buy a laptop and drawing tablet, and need funds that I can get from home. I'm good at writing and drawing, and I love to do it, so I figured why not open commissions?

Normal, free requests will still be open, of course, and I'll be continuing regular updates — I don't want to exclude anyone!

If you're interested, please contact me through private messages and I'll give you my "work" email, which is linked to my PayPal account, so we can discuss it further through email. I will email the finished product to you first, and then post it either right here in this book, or in the Art Dumpster.
As I don't have a scanner, pencil drawings will be photographed with my iPad camera and the photo sent, and the original copy kept in my drawing archive. Digital files will be sent directly, but I will still keep the original file :)

jeez I hate to be extorting money from you guys but let's see how this goes I love you all so much please don't feel pressured to buy anything okay?

love you again!!!