Imagine 5 (request)

Choi Seungcheol

"Are you sleeping well, jagiya?" Seungcheol murmured over the phone, exhaustion evident in his voice.

You half smiled. "I think I should be the one asking that question. You sound so tired."

A small chuckle. "I just finished a concert. Don't worry, I'm fine."

You sighed, lying back on your bed. "I miss you," you murmured.

"I miss you too, baby," Seungcheol replied with a long sigh of his own. "We're done with our tour in just two months, though, so I'll see you then."

You smiled. "I can't wait."

"Me neither."

"Aren't you S.Coups oppa's girlfriend?" the girl in front of you asked, giving you a curious look. "Why'd you come to the fansign? Not that I'm judging..."

You smiled and tucked your album closer to your chest. "I thought I'd surprise  him. What with him being on tour..." Your smile faltered. "I haven't seen him in three months besides video calls."

She reached out to pat your arm with a sympathetic expression. "I'm sure he'll be glad to see you," she murmured. "That must be really hard."

You nodded, trying to blink away a few stray tears.

Seungcheol didn't notice you for quite a while. Actually, it was Jeonghan who caught your eye, his expression falling from a smile to one of almost comical surprise.

You raised your finger to your lips, smiling, but Jeonghan had already turned to Seungcheol and was nudging him in the ribs with a big smile.

Seungcheol brushed him off, but Jeonghan persisted, now moving on to pulling his sleeve and slapping  his arm repeatedly.

"What?" Seungcheol whined finally, turning to Jeonghan.

Jeonghan smiled and pointed to you.

Seungcheol's face transitioned from annoyance to the biggest smile you'd seen on him in a while when he saw you, and he actually let out a squeal of excitement that his mic picked up all too clearly.

You smiled as you slid your album to Seungcheol.

"What did we do to get such a pretty Carat?" Seungcheol flirted, taking the album with a smirk and lip bite. "I'm sure you have a bias."

You giggled, leaning your head on your hands. "Yeah, I like S.Coups a lot... I think we'd make a good couple, actually. I'd be all right with him going on tour, as long as I could come see him at fansign events."

Seungcheol laughed as he signed. "I'd be glad to have a girlfriend like you, dear Carat."

He scanned the area for staff, and seeing none, leaned forward and kissed you quickly. "Thanks for coming, darling," he whispered. "I really appreciate it. Love you."

You covered your blush behind your hand, using the other to take your album back. "Cheol, there are people taking pictures of literally every second here!"

Seungcheol smirked, biting his lip in a very infuriating way. "I know, darling. Carats will understand that I'm happy to see my girlfriend."

_________________

skkjskjskj I've never been to a fansign I have no clue what goes down there skskjsjsksjsjks

I hope this lived up to your expectations!