04/28/19

well, guys, it's been a heck of a ride.

I know that I promised an Easter post — and believe me, I tried, really hard, to deliver on that. But somehow... the spark is gone. I haven't been able to write for this in a long while, and I think it's time for me to call it quits.

Thank you, so, so much for being with me these past months, almost two years now. Thanks for being with me on every step of my journey of stanning Seventeen — I started posting these imagines only a month after I first discovered them, so you guys have truly been with me and this book since the very beginning of my Carat journey.

I'd like to give a special thanks to a few people before I leave as well: fxngzhxn, whose enthusiastic comments and votes made my day every time; @5sos43v3r, who was one of my first dedicated readers, and bundle-bab , who was the reason I began this in the first place. Thanks, you guys — you made it worth it for me.

And to the rest of you, thank you. You boosted my self-confidence more than I can say, helped me improve my skills as a writer, and above all, you made me feel loved and supported. I can't put into words how grateful I am for all of you, everyone who voted, commented, or just left a simple read. Thank you.

As of now, I don't see myself posting any more reader-inserts in the near future. But who knows? Maybe someday that will change, and I will eagerly look forward to seeing you all again if it does.

I hope to see you all again. I love you, so, so much, guys.

your adoring author,
Wen