Preference 4

SHARING A BED

s.coups/choi seungcheol

Sharing a bed with Coups means lots and lots of cuddling — when you sleep, he loves spooning, particularly being the big spoon so he can put his face in your hair and feel like he's protecting you. Basically he turns into a giant cuddle bug when he's tired... no complaints, though.

yoon jeonghan

The angel is very very specific with how he likes to share the bed with you (when he's not completely burnt out, that is — if he's super tired, anything goes).

That is, he likes sleeping back-to-back, your backs pressed against each other and feet touching. When you wake up, you'll be entirely tangled in each other, but he finds pressing his back to yours at night incredibly calming.

joshua jisoo hong

First off, kudos to you for getting this loser to share a bed with you. Due to his more traditional views, he wasn't very enthusiastic at first...

But now this cutie loves sleeping with you. He likes to have your head on his arm, him on his back and with you on your side, your arms wrapped around him. His only condition is that you both sleep fully clothed... which you have no problem with.

jun/wen junhui

This giant baby... He loves it when you're the big spoon at night. No matter your height difference, he loves having you wrapped around him like that, and he just adores waking up with your face between his shoulder blades or nestled in the crook of his shoulder.

hoshi/kwon soonyoung

Hoshi likes you to sleep on his chest. No matter if it's just your head, or your whole upper body, or your entire self draped across him, he loves feeling you breathe and knowing that you can feel his breath and hear his heartbeat.

"You hear that? My heart beats only for you."

jeon wonwoo

Honestly? Wonwoo doesn't care how you sleep, as long as you're touching. He loves the assurance that you're still there, and he just loves touching you. If he had to have a preference, though, he would say that he loves it when you two basically just hug until you go to sleep.

woozi/lee jihoon

Okay, so you're thinking, "since Woozi doesn't like being cute, sharing a bed with him would basically be you two lying on opposite sides, not touching each other."

wrONG

He doesn't like cuddling at night in summer, since both of you get a bit too warm, but under the blankets, his hand is wrapped around yours. In winter, though, his secret love of cuddles surfaces and you two tangle yourselves together for warmth.

dokyeom/lee seokmin

cUDDLES

sorry

When you and Seokmin share a bed, you are nothing less than a tangle of cuddly warmth and comfort. You'd be surprised how comfortable he makes sprawling in the bed.

kim mingyu

Sharing a bed for you is more a matter of convenience and trust than cuddle-time, to be quite honest. However, Mingyu does love just lying side-by-side so he can look at your face, and you two have talks at night.

Unless he's sick. Mingyu likes your cuddles when he's sick. And when you're sick. And when both of you are sick it's just like cuddles 25/8.

the8/xu minghao

Well, you two... you aren't super big into the romantic bed-sharing deal. So if you do share a bed, it's just... you two... on the bed. Sleeping. Nothing special.

boo seungkwan

Okay, so Seungkwan is a giant squish, yes? So when he's at his most vulnerable, while he's asleep, he just clings to you with all his strength, nuzzling his face into your neck in the most innocent way.

Protect this giant baby at all costs, okay?

vernon/hansol vernon chwe

Oh, this boy... don't get me wrong, he loves sharing a bed with you, but he's got an unfortunate habit of sleeping topless.

And hugging you in his sleep.

See the problem yet?

There is an upside — in the mornings you get to see the cutest boy in the world utterly flustered, half falling out of bed and stammering apologies, and then just rocketing away, still shirtless.

dino/lee chan

oh

oh honey

do you really think the other members would let you sleep in the same bed as Dino?

Or that Dino is brave enough to share a bed with you?

I'm sorry, but no... he's not ready for that yet.

__________________

i'll see myself out thanks okay next week is dating joshua and then next week will be waking up next to svt so yeah bye pls don't hurt me for this chapter