Preference 2

WHAT HE'S LIKE WHEN HE'S JEALOUS

s.coups/choi seungcheol

When Coups is jealous, he kind of... lurks. He doesn't want to offend you, or jump to conclusions, but he'll skulk in the background, staring down the guy with the most murderous face he can muster.

If it gets out of hand, however, that warrants instant removal in the form of him carrying you away bridal style. No one takes Seungcheol's girl away from him.

yoon jeonghan

Oh, Jeonghan, honey... he is not shy about letting you and the guy you're talking to know that he is jealous, especially if said boy is one of Jeonghan's bandmates. Jeonghan will either backhug you so he can glare at the guy, or plop himself down and pull you onto his lap.

His defence? He's not stopping you from talking to them, per se... go ahead, by all means. Jeonghan just wants to make sure he doesn't lose you.

joshua jisoo hong

PUPPY. DOG. EYES. Like, from across the room. He'll just make eye contact with you and give you these super sad eyes... and then you'll feel guilty... and you end up having to go over there to comfort your sad baby.

Thankfully, however, Joshua doesn't get jealous easily. He trusts you.

jun/wen junhui

Jun has no qualms about just zooming up to you, grabbing you by the waist, and kissing you just to make the dude uncomfortable enough to leave you alone. It can get annoying or embarrassing, but he doesn't really care.

He's kinda insecure about your relationship and easily gets jealous, too, so... lots of kisses from your boy, especially around the other members.

hoshi/kwon soonyoung

To be quite honest, Soonyoung tends to sulk and skulk. It'll get to the point where one of the other members will have to tap you on the shoulder and go "hey, yeah, your boyfriend is sulking again and you need to make him stop."

If they don't notice, then Soonyoung will give you the silent treatment for a few hours... all the while silently cuddling you and refusing to let go of your waist.

jeon wonwoo

You know blank Wonwoo? That is not what Wonwoo is like when he's jealous.

Actually, he'll get kinda steamed at the guy — like approach and be like, "Hey, what are you doing with my girlfriend? (Y/n), what's this?" and you'll have to placate him. Trust me, angry Wonwoo is no fun.

woozi/lee jihoon

He'll do his best to show off, whether that be fiddling with the nearest instrument, trying to show off his good looks, or showing off that hey, this is my girl, isn't she great? Yeah, bet you wish she was yours, but too bad, sucker.

He's definitely not aggressive, that's for sure.

dokyeom/lee seokmin

It wouldn't even cross his mind that anyone was flirting with you until it got blatant. And when that happened...

He would stalk across the room, scowling fiercely, take your hand, and glare at the guy. "Excuse me, but that's my girlfriend," he'd say coldly. "Back off." And if that didn't work, then he'd just lead you away.

kim mingyu

He would, oh so casually, sling his arm around your shoulder or take your hand and proceed to give small, but sweet gestures of affection. Little kisses, rubbing his hand up and down your back, tugging you close to him, things like that. Hopefully the guy causing the jealousy would get the point.

the8/xu minghao

Thughao surfaces, in the form of endless muttering in Chinese — especially talking to your dog, or muttering to Jun (if Jun's not the cause of jealousy!) — "oh, yeah, talk to him, it's not like your boyfriend is over here being lonely"

"Wow, yeah, ignore me, that's great... come on, babe, what do you even see in him?"

"I could do that better. I could kick his butt."

"WHY IS SHE LAUGHING AT HIS JOKE, THIS IS NOT OKAY"

boo seungkwan

Let's face it, when is DivaBoo not lowkey jealous of any given guy within a mile radius?

But when it peaks, you can very clearly see him slip into one of two modes: Sad and Hopeless Seungkwan, and Highly Aggressive and Dramatic Seungkwan. Sad Seungkwan is absolutely heartbreaking to see, he just goes almost limp and gives you sad stares. Dramatic Seungkwan... the full force of his sass is unleashed on that poor loser.

vernon/hansol vernon chwe

He'll not want to interrupt you conversation (what if he's misinterpreting everything?), so he'll just come up behind you and rest his chin on your shoulder, putting his arms around your waist.

He really doesn't want to offend you, so he'll just stay like that — no angry meme faces at the guy or anything, just cuddling.

dino/lee chan

Dino mostly pretends like nothing's wrong at all, but if it got bad, he'd quietly try and tug you away from the situation — this is his first relationship, and he doesn't want to do anything wrong, but at the same time, he doesn't want to lose you to someone else.

But trust me, if it got really terrible, you'd know. Chan would cuddle you tight with the saddest face in the world.

"I just don't want to lose you..."

______________

Author's note:

So, I'm thinking of adding special chapters to this story, kinda spaced between the normal chapters. It would be a kind of "what dating (member) would include" and there would be one member per part. Let me know?

Also, if you have requests, please let me know, and I'll see what I can do! Thank you!