Preference 5

MEMBER HE GETS NERVOUS/JEALOUS AROUND

s.coups/choi seungcheol

Jeonghan, to be honest... Seventeen's angel somehow manages to get Seungcheol's protective instincts up, and you don't even seem to notice that Jeonghan sometimes playfully flirts with you.

He makes sure to talk about this with you and Jeonghan, thank goodness, so nothing gets bad.

yoon jeonghan

S.Coups. The leader, an adorable puppy, and with just enough manliness to drive Jeonghan up the wall when Seungcheol talks to you.

"y/n whose darling are you"

"not seungcheol's that's for sure"

"excellent answer"

joshua jisoo hong

hahaha nobody??? Joshua's too perfect for that???
((It's Mingyu Mingyu drives him nuts Mingyu is so tall and he can cook and clean and do everything and his voice is so deep Mingyu drives Joshua berserk))

jun/wen junhui

((everyone)) nah it's Hoshi. Hoshi is outgoing where Jun is quiet, Hoshi is the leader of the performance team, Hoshi doesn't realise he's flirting with you... thank goodness Jun is not dumb and willing to talk to Hoshi about this, otherwise the performance team might get really out of sync real fast.

hoshi/kwon soonyoung

Gentleman Joshua... so kind and perfect and playful, and he's from America and he can play guitar and speak five languages and he's so beautiful and ack Soonyoung just gets so protective of you when you're around Joshua... please let him know all the time that you only have eyes for your little 10:10 squishy dance leader.

jeon wonwoo

Would you believe me if I said Dino? Well, it's Dino. You really like Dino, he's so cute and yet so mature, and he's very kind and sweet... sometimes Wonwoo gets very protective of you near Dino.

"yikes wonwoo-hyung she's like my sister find your chill"

woozi/lee jihoon

Dokyeom... Dokyeom is tall and Jihoon is short, Dokyeom is bright and always happy, Jihoon is serious and calm... sometimes poor Jihoon worries that he's not enough for you, but covers it with bravado.

Don't worry — you reassure him all the time that your precious Jihoon is the only one for you.

dokyeom/lee seokmin

Minghao is a major source of jealousy, to be honest. He's talented, he's adorable, and he's a great dude... what Seokmin doesn't realise is that he also is talented and adorable and amazing, and you wouldn't leave him for the world.

kim mingyu

onetwothree WONWOO! Such a cute personality under that cold exterior, and an amazing rapper, and so sweet and attractive... Mingyu feels kinda really threatened by Wonwoo at times.

Fortunately, both you and Wonwoo agree — Wonwoo is nothing more than a cool friend.

the8/xu minghao

I bet you think it's Jun.

Well, actually, Minghao trusts Jun the most around you. The real "competition" is Woozi. Sometimes Minghao worries that he's not "mature" enough, thinks that you'd want someone who can speak Korean better... he doesn't realise that your heart lies with your precious Chinese breakdancer.

boo seungkwan

JUN!!! The actor, the dancer, with a deep voice that slays Carats everywhere, Seungkwan perceives Jun as basically the Ultimate Threat — especially considering as there's the added benefit of Jun being "Exciting" since he's Chinese.

Honestly, though, who could leave Seventeen's precious DivaBoo?

vernon/hansol vernon chwe

ha ha ha it's Seungkwan

Seungkwan is simultaneously Hansol's best friend and worst enemy, you know how it goes... gah, he's always playfully teasing Seungkwan about staying away from you ((not so playfully, at times...))

dino/lee chan

Who could it be other than Vernon? He's still a part of the maknae line, so not too old for you, but Vernon is simultaneously calm and playful, Vernon is a main rapper, Vernon looks like a movie star, Vernon can speak fluent English and Korean... but what Chan doesn't know is that you perceive Vernon as a cool brother.

_________________

hello lovelies! It's November, so that means it's National Novel Writing Month! If you don't know what that is, it's when crazy people ((like me)) try to write a 50k word story in a month.

I'm participating this year, so normal updates are likely to slow down during this month. I do, however, have 12/13 of the "dating seventeen" series and half of a "seventeen as princes" series finished, so if you'd like me to continue updates, I can post those during November.

Thank you for reading, and I hope you continue to enjoy these!!