a proper thanks for 300 post!!!

wow

three hundred of y'all

that's a lot <3

Thank you sosososososo much to every one of you — whether you follow me, vote, comment, or simply read, I appreciate every single one of you so much.

I started posting these works in late 2017, only a month after I'd gotten into Seventeen, and to be honest I never thought that anyone except my one friend who was into Kpop at the time would read them. You guys have completely defied all my expectations, and made my days so much brighter and happier by stopping by my account.

You have made me more confident, happier, and given me the feeling of being actually loved and appreciated for what I do. To tell the truth, I think that posting these scenarios and seeing your reactions has helped me so much when it comes to my mental health. It gave me a sense of worth.

I really do love you guys so much. Thank you for 300 followers, for 10k votes, and over 200k reads. I hope to write more for your enjoyment in the future!!!

I'll be changing my profile picture to one of my better selfies as a kind of acknowledgement, if you're interested in that xD

Thank you again. I don't know how else to express my feelings other than deepest gratitude and joy.

~ Wen