Christmas With Seventeen - Soonyoung

hamzzi: jagi I just bought a secret Christmas tree

hamzzi: jagiyaaaaaa

hamzzi: jagi come help me decorate the tree before the members come back

You pushed the dorm door open, brushing snow from your hat. "Soonyoung?" you called, pulling your shoes off. "Soonyoung, where you at?"

He came bounding into the entrance, hurrying to help you take your coat off. "Y/n, thank goodness, I made a total mess of the tinsel by accident and need your help fixing it."

You laughed, shaking your hair out and following him into the living room. "Okay, let's see this tree."

You raised your eyebrows as soon as you saw the tree, biting your lip. "Wow, that is... that is a total mess of the tinsel. Let me see if this is salvageable even..."

Soonyoung stood off to the side as you detangled the tinsel, your tongue slightly poking out in concentration.

Finally, you set the detangled tinsel aside, turning to him with a proud expression. "I did it," you declared. "Now, do you still want this on the tree?"

Soonyoung nodded, coming over to pick up one end of the tinsel ribbon.

"Here, just..." You assisted him in looping the tinsel around the tree, laughing when he poked his head around the other side with the bundle of tinsel on his head like a sparkly golden wig.

"Don't tangle it again," you half scolded, pulling the tinsel off his head.

Soonyoung beamed and giggled happily, running out from behind the tree and picking up a giant box of ornaments. "Are you finished with the tinsel?"

You nodded, surveying your work. "I'm surprised you got the lights in there properly, though," you noted. "You sure you didn't have help?"

"Yes!" Soonyoung exclaimed happily. "I did the lights all by myself~!"

You picked up an ornament from the box, smiling at him. "Good job."

You two decorated in silence for a little while, until Soonyoung halted.

"We need music," he declared, hung the ornament he was holding on the tree, and ran out of the room, coming back engrossed in his phone.

The music that came out surprised you.

"No cheesy Christmas carols for you, huh?" you inquired, hanging another ornament on the tree.

Soonyoung shook his head, smiling. "No. Shua hyung has been listening to this a lot recently, and I really like it."

You smiled, stepping back. "Well, we're almost done here, so help me get the last few ornaments up."

You two stared at the top of the tree, brows furrowed identically, both wondering how to get the star up there since it was taller than both of you.

Soonyoung solved the problem by handing you the star and lifting you up to place it, turning you around to give you a kiss when you were done.

"I love you," you breathed, wrapping your arms around his neck to kiss him back.

_________________

*sounds from the opening of Electric Kiss by EXO* THIS WASN'T SUPPOSED TO TAKE THIS LONG SOONYOUNG

I'm so sorry to all Soonyoung stans here's your vaguely belated Christmas!Hoshi I hope you enjoyed it,,