Christmas With Seventeen - Minghao

"I know who your secret santa is," Jun sang in your ear.

"You've told me this eleven times today," you responded, scrolling through your phone. "Anyways, how did you find out? Jeonghan organised the gift exchange."

Jun flopped backward over the back of your chair. "I have many secrets, y/n~ and don't you want to know who's buying you a very special gift?"

"I'd be more pleased if you helped me work out what to get Minghao," you deadpanned. "I swear he's impossible to shop for."

Jun gave you the most ridiculous horrified face he could muster, being upside down. "Your own boyfriend and you don't know what to buy. Shame on you."

"Shut up and help me, you piece of garbage."

Jun rolled over, pouting. "You have lost the right to know who your secret santa is."

You half smiled. "Good, don't tell me. I'm better off not knowing."

"That wasn't the intended reaction at all," Jun complained under his breath. "You're no fun." Seeing your sly look, he hastened to correct himself. "As in, I can't have fun teasing you and to be honest no one else really can either."

You groaned, letting your head fall to the back of your chair. "Why must you ruin my jokes?"

"You are no help at all," Minghao declared, throwing his pen across the room.

Mingyu raised his hands in surrender. "You asked me to help and I'm trying!"

Minghao flopped backward, rubbing his temples with the thumb and index finger of his right hand. "I just need an idea..."

"This is just sad," Seungcheol commented from the door. "Why did Jeonghan think secret santa pre-Christmas gifts was a good idea?"

Minghao turned his head, giving Seungcheol the most pleading expression he could muster. "Help me, please? I need a gift for y/n."

Seungcheol shrugged. "Dunno how."

Minghao threw a pillow at his head. "Just go away, I'll ask Joshua."

You set the wrapped gift down on the present table, glancing at the massive heap of gifts already on it.

"Y/n! Just in time, we're exchanging presents now!" Jeonghan called, a wicked look on his face. "Come here, I'll give them out."

You bit your lip as everyone except you and Minghao opened their gifts, nerves twisting your stomach.

"And to Myungho," Jeonghan declared, handing his gift over, "and to y/n."

Minghao smiled widely when he lifted the lid of his box. "Thank you," he murmured.

You picked up yours, smiling. "Whoa, this is amazing!"

"And your gifts are from each other, isn't that great!" Jeonghan said, clapping his hands. "You're welcome."

Jun threw his bundle of wrapping paper at Jeonghan's head. "Hey, I wanted to tell them!"

_________________

it's before 1am here so I'm considering myself on schedule again! enjoy a little secret santa!Minghao!