Request Guidelines!! ((Updated))

Hello!! So, a while ago when this was just getting off the ground, I put up a request chapter and that was a Bad Plan, so this is a guidelines chapter to avoid awkward conversations trying to figure out my limits and guidelines for requests.

I will try to make this as non-offensive as possible, but if I offend someone please let me know and I'll make an effort to change it so that it's more acceptable.

1. I do not write smut, member x member, or personalised imagines. I'm uncomfortable with smut due to my religion (and the fact that I've never read smut!), I personally don't agree with shipping real people together romantically, and I find writing personal imagines difficult as I feel I have to live up to a certain expectation of your personality. I hope these reasons make sense.
2. ((This entry has been removed as I have realised how much of a sucker I am for the "seventeen as single dads" au.))
3. I don't like writing character death. I love these boys and you guys with all my heart and killing them off would probably make me cry.
4. Please don't request scenarios in which the reader is bullied, abused, stalked, or cheated on by one or more members. Abuse is not funny. It's not romantic. And it most certainly isn't comfortable for me to write about.
5. You can request a series, but it may not get very far off the ground unless it really lights a fire in my head.
6. Individual bullet-point scenario requests are also accepted! I will gladly write something one-off in the bullet-point format I use for a series.

And now, a few requests and notes for those requesting:

1. I love hearing from you! If you want something, don't be afraid to speak up!
2. However, do please try to be polite and not just demand a scenario. I have a somewhat fragile emotional state due to my multiple mental disorders, and find that having something expected of me rather than requested will only drag me down and stop me from completing it.
3. I find Jeonghan incredibly difficult to write for. That doesn't mean I won't write him, it just means his scenarios may be slightly subpar.
4. If you have questions, please feel free to ask!

Requests are always open unless stated otherwise!!

updated January 18, 2018