Christmas With Seventeen - Jeonghan

"Y/n, come cuddle me," Jeonghan called from the living room.

"I'm busy," you replied.

"You're not allowed to be busy, it's almost Christmas," Jeonghan complained. "Just come cuddle, the members aren't here."

You sighed, leaning your head on your fist. "Babe, I can't."

There was silence for all of forty seconds.

Jeonghan's chin rested on your shoulder, his arms and the blanket he had draped over himself gently wrapping around your shoulder. "Love, you're only frustrating yourself. Leave your work for later — you won't be able to focus if you're this stressed."

You subconsciously leaned back into his hug, relaxing despite yourself. "Jeonghan — I really can't —"

"You can," Jeonghan persisted, prying your pencil from your fingers. "Come on, Love, just forget about that for a while."

He scooped you into his arms, carrying you away from the table and into the living room.

"I have snacks, I chased the members away, and there's a little fire," he murmured. "And I made a pot of hot cocoa."

He sat down comfortably on the couch, arranging you on his lap and shifting his blanket to cover you both. "There, isn't this nice? Here — say "aah"~" He picked up a cookie and waved it in front of your face, placing it in your mouth when you opened up.

"How'd you get the members to go away?" You asked.

Jeonghan avoided your gaze, turning toward the pot of cocoa and pouring two mugs. "With gentle persuasion. I'm good at it."

He handed you your mug, busying himself with his own. "They can't say no to me, anyway."

You giggled a little, causing Jeonghan to look up with a beaming smile. "There's my girl!" he exclaimed, booping your nose.

You pushed his hand away, whining in exasperation. "Seriously, Jeonghan, how'd you do it?"

Jeonghan smiled mysteriously. "I told you, I'm good at persuasion."

You sighed, leaning your head against his chest. "Okay, whatever you say."

Jeonghan stretched his feet out toward the fire, sighing contentedly. "This is nice," he stated.

You hummed in agreement, cuddling closer to him.

You could hear his heartbeat and breathing over the sound of the firewood crackling, but besides that, all was silent.

You phone dinged, causing both of you to groan in irritation as you went to check it.

Soon: y/n Jeonghan threatened to kill us if we stepped foot in the dorms PLACATE THE BEAST BEFORE WE ALL DIE

________________

400 words of cuddly Jeonghan did I do a good