Chapter Thirteen

Gladion's POV

I led Skyler into my motel room. It wasn't as great as the Tide Song Hotel, but it was good enough. "Here, hang your wet clothes on the chairs at the table," I told her. "Thanks, Gladion." she said. I nodded, and turned so she wouldn't see my blush. Why am I being so nice to her? Then Null jumped out at her. She screamed, and I couldn't help but snicker. "It's not funny!" she pouted. I grinned and called to Null. "Come on, buddy! She's good!" He ran over to me and growled happily as I rubbed his back.

It was about 6 o'clock. Skyler and I had just chatted for a bit about her trial at Brooklet Hill. Then she stood from her chair. "Sorry, I should get going. I want to book a room at the Tide Song Hotel before dinner." I stood and helped her to gather her clothes. "Thanks again!" she called as she walked out the door.

Now I was bored. I suppose I might as well just go outside...I strolled out, enjoying the fresh air. Null bounded out beside me, making an unintelligible sound, but I knew he wanted to play. I pulled out a pokebean. "Okay, Null, see if you can catch this!" I threw it, and Null raced over, catching it before it touched the ground and eating it up. If only life was always this great. Well, too bad. It's not.

(A/n): Sorry, is this the shortest chapter yet? Heheh XD Enjoy! - Lavender :3