Chapter Fourteen

Skyler's POV

I walked into the doors of the Tide Song Hotel. The blue was a nice blue, and I liked it. I booked a room and pulled out my phone after I dumped my stuff on a chair. I collapsed in the comfortable bed, and decided to text Lillie.

Skyler: hey, Lillie :3

Lillie: Hi!

Skyler: i'm at Tide Song, U here?

Lillie: I'm here! Wanna go get dinner?

Skyler: sure! Meet me in lobby in 5?

Lillie: Of course! See you in a bit!

I smiled and put my phone in my pocket. I checked my hair, giving it a quick brush, and walked downstairs. Nyx walked beside me, and I hummed. I sat down in a chair until I saw Lillie. "Over here!" I called. She ran over. She looked me over at my new clothes. "Ooh, you look nice! You remind me of Gladion!" I grinned. "My other clothes got soaked, so I got these ones." She nodded. Then she grabbed my hand. "Come on, let's eat! There's an all-you-can-eat buffet here!" Lillie dragged me off to the dining area.

The scent of food was overwhelming. "It smells so good in here!" I exclaimed. Lillie nodded. I noticed some perfectly cooked steak. My mouth watered. I grabbed a plate and got some. I also got some rice, and green beans. I got some tea with that as well. Lillie got sushi, because, well, sushi is good. The food was delicious.

Lillie finished before me. "That was good!" she mumbled, finishing the last of it. I nodded, mouth full of rice. She grinned. I finished, and a lady came and took our plates away. I thanked her, and she smiled. "Well, Lillie, I'm going to go kick back in my room." I said. "Oh, sure! What's your room number?" I thought about it, trying to remember. "Pretty sure it's 104." Lillie nodded. "Okay, see you tomorrow!" Nyx meowed happily as Lillie gave him a pet. I got up and strolled off to my room. Nyx followed, and I gave him a pokebean which he nibbled as he walked behind me.

In the hotel room, I fell onto the bed and turned the tv on. I would be doing the Fire-type trial tomorrow. Wonder what it'll be like...

(A/n): Just a fun chapter for me ;3 Enjoy! - Lavender :3