Unreal

Noticing a new visitor's tender spirit, the Water Sanctuary's enchanting haven becomes intrigued by the curious girl walks through the fascinating grounds front garden. She gently drags her dress over the fresh grass, awakening butterflies that surround her like she's their master. It's been so long since Camille feels this light and safety, enough to show her genuine smile. The whole place admires a refreshing presence; the plants, animals, and fairies seem to be attracted by her eyes' bright color. Tiny angels observe carefully while Camille wanders towards a towering waterfall. The beautiful wonder is sourced by overflow caused by the endless days of rain in the mountains.

Camille forgets about waiting for Azzel, making her way to discover the grand garden that's a sublime blend of colorful designs and landscapes. Ornamental vines hanging from tall cedar trees as the wind blows, a captivating rain of loose petals and leaves fall on her. A wide grin spreads across Camille's face as the drizzle from the waterfall sprays her. She makes it on a crystalline pond where a group of strangely white flamingos stands still.

Finally, letting everything sink in, Camille sits on a rock in front of the pond, letting everything sink in; the questions start to build up: What if she closes her eyes? Will she wake up again in Primavera Town? Will this become a dream, a dream Camille won't remember? The thought of going back to where she knows nothing of the peace she has experienced in a short time saddens her.

To go back to a world where everything is dark, hurtful, and empty is a depressing thought. Even when Adam is a small ray of light in all that darkness, Camille doesn't want to go back to reality. Not even for Adam. The thought of the loving boy that pushes himself the extra mile to see her happy tortures her. Camille wants to be free and free Adam from someone as problematic as her. "Sorry, Adam." She mumbles in distress.

The bright and glossy water it's like a mirror underneath Camille. She can't help to be lured into touching it, feel it on the tip of her toes. She fights tears as the memory begins to revolt inside, the pain and martyrdom of every night alone, in a dark room, imploring for her life. She submerges her feet in the water to heal the awful marks she has physically left behind. Taking a deep breath in, Camille closes her eyes as a cleansing sensation runs through every cell of her skin.

In the Gods' World, everything is pure and harmonious. This is a place where she can enjoy the sun in her skin, the air in her lungs, the water between her toes; it's a medicine that stops her worries for a moment. Camille exhales slowly, letting go of the negativity dragging her down. She smiles brightly as a loud splash makes her jump to her feet. The mystic flamingos take off to the air, startling every curious creature closing up. Regretting not waiting for Azzel, she turns back to the castle as the wind blast violently, making her dress flow with the fallen flowers. She shields her eyes as the curtain of water opens up in the middle.

A rainbow appears immediately as the mist spreads in the air, her jaw drops wide open, and her heart skips a beat. The water sprays her face, making her eyes glitter in shock by the captivating image. Camille covers her mouth to stop herself from making a sound as her eyes drop to his feet, where he hovers over the water. Immediately recalling Azzel say that he's not a god, her eyes glued to this man floating above the pond. Only a god can be so mesmerizingly gorgeous and unreachable in every way. A creature of perfectly smooth skin like porcelain, a delicate face that can easily be mistaken for a gorgeous woman, he stands tall at over six feet. His sleek golden hair gathered altogether into a low ponytail. Cascading down to his shoulders, shiny strings tied up around his waist, fitting an armor of gold over his chest and abdomen. Her heart jolts furiously as he suddenly takes a turn. There're no words to describe the distinct perfection this man has. He looks delicate with bold features.

"There you are, Lady Camille." Azzel appears behind, making her soul jump out of her body, like a kid who has been found out doing something wrong. Camille turns to him as a light blast of water makes her dress danced wildly again. Her heart drops to the ground as she realizes that no one is around anymore. Her eyes scan the lake, the waterfall, and the trees everywhere, but there's no sight of him. "Is everything alright, my lady?" Azzel asks, confused by her desperate search.

Camille stops. His fatherly figure makes her feel comfortable enough to be more talkative; she gazes into his almost closed eyes. "How do you know my name?" Camille questions indignantly, knowing that ever since she set foot in this place, not once, she's mentioned her name.

"It is your name, is it not?" Azzel's eyes look straight ahead, full of wisdom and eternal patience. It's actually hard for Camille to believe Azzel is not a god. She nods.

Camille realizes the reality of this new world, a world she's alone in. A place where it's difficult to tell who's a god or not, where they might know everything about her, and she doesn't know anything about them. "Yes, but I didn't tell you that..." Camille answers carefully. Nervously holding her hands together.

"Well, it seems you have been expected in the Sacred Sanctuary of Water for quite some time, my lady," he informs her, with a gentle smile, and again, he bows

For a moment, Camille thinks of returning the gesture, bow, and show respect. After all, he's on a level of superiority she'll never be, but Azzel doesn't wait for her response. Instead, he turns back to the entrance to lead her path.

Camille's mind wonders with questions. There's only one god in her eyes, but she also knows that people have different religions and beliefs in the world she left behind. She stops nervously, rubbing her pale hands together, biting her lips lightly. An emptiness forms in the pit of her stomach, making it difficult to breathe, but she has to be brave to get the answers she needs. For once in her life, Camille has to leave her fears behind and move forward.

"Here we are," Azzel announces and stops to check on her. She swallows her panic as he nods in reassurance.