Culprit

Hoping to lighten up the mood, after the unfortunate meeting with the Great Goddess of Evil and Death, Luna and Paloma decide to take Camille for a surprise trip to the Moon Castle. A place full of an elegant glow and energy that helps her alleviates her affliction, but the hurtful words and the disturbing shadows are still very alive in the back of her mind.

Luna's palace is a silent place where the wind whistles as it travels through the open hallways, but the delicate scent of lavender and something quite undescriptive soothes the air. The silver glitter from the moon disperses with the wind. As the three women sit around a fountain of crystal-clear water that mirrors the universe. While Camille struggles with the memory of her close encounter with Axl, Luna decides to help her and not his longtime friend. Although the goddesses can say anything suitable to Axl's expectations, deep down, they've chosen to take Camille's side but watching her shuddered heart worries them because it will only make her a target for the great goddess.

After his conversation with Beldurra, Axl has convinced Luna to take Camille under her care until he can ensure that the shadows stalking her aren't from her mother. He needs to confirm that indeed Camille has managed to trespass to the Gods' World without help. The fact that his mother is willing to negotiate Camille's return to her world intrigues him more than he thought. There's also the possibility that the Great God of Destiny and Life would be meddling because of her. After all, he also wants to control Axl's power.

Moreover, Camille has captivated the God of Water and the rest of the guests in his kingdom. The Goddess of Wind, someone who has seen Axl's many faces, has also become dazzled by Camille's natural grace and elegance. She glances at the dazzling goddesses in disbelief while they sit around her. Her elegance and grace are something unreachable for Camille. She can see the reason Axl has become infatuated with her energy. By looking into her violet eyes, Paloma can see nothing but compassion as she looks into the distance. At the same time, her mind travels dimension to find the boy she feels guilty for. "Everything seems different this time, I admit. I am curious about you," Paloma says honestly, making Camille more uncomfortable. "I can say that there is no other place better for you than here, with him." the goddess says, her gray eyes focus on the faint trail of golden dust that Axl's carriage leaves behind.

Camille says nothing for a moment. Deep down, she feels the same way, even with her friends Paige and Ally. Even with Adam, with her mother, and Jordan, Camille always felt distant and out of place. She couldn't open up to them about her fears, the struggle, and the silent pain. It doesn't matter how patient Adam was, how understanding her friends were. Camille never felt confident enough to say anything. But staying in the water sanctuary means she can be herself; she can enjoy the peaceful energy of this world. Axl did make a reasonable proposition, but this was before Camille found out the truth about her feelings for him before he had taken the extra step waking up her guilt. The thought of betraying Adam has already been torturing her since the moment she let herself be weak and actually enjoyed a kiss from someone else.

"By his side as his entertainment," something is strangely soothing about the silent movement of the wind. A tenderness takes over Camille's soul as she looks into the distance, where she sees nothing but a magical curtain of colorful gases dancing away. Emotional about the sudden turn of events, but she doesn't want the goddess's pity. After all, she's no different from the ones before her. "I don't get it. Why is there a need for offering when he has the nymphs and even you?" Camille's tone becomes evidently bitter with the memory of the great goddess's words.

"Axl's mother is someone you can only fear. Someone that does not have any restriction when it comes to cruelly hurt someone. Unfortunately, Axl..." Luna stops as Paloma glares at her, a slight flinch in her eyes makes Camille aware of their silent argument between the goddesses.