Presentations

Watching the sparkly surface of the giant lake, Camille sits on an extravagant assortment Luna has prepared for her. She wants to make sure that Camille feels at home, and for that, the goddess needs to keep a close eye on everyone in the sanctuary. Especially someone that can attempt to ruin Axl's chances of finding his freedom. The hundreds of mer-fairies dance in the enchanting rainbow at the bottom of the waterfall. The fresh scent of Peonies, Cotton, and Chamomile soothe Camille's unsettle heart.

The sky is blue and bright, the wind blows delicately while the flamingos sunbathe in the middle of the lake. A vast field of lavender spreads in the background makes it a fascinating sight that Camille could enjoy, only if she could ignore Ceres's intense eyes watching her from a distance. The Goddess of the Moon has decided to protect Camille's spirit from anything or anyone that can possibly bring her any harm, so does Axl. Unable to focus on his mission to find the Book of Life, Axl has sent Kaiden to serve and watch Camille while he's gone. The angel appears from the center of an oak tree where a secret portal hides.

"What are you doing here?" Ceres questions the servant as soon as he settles beside her. Yama stands next to Kaiden, quietly guarding the women as they enjoy their time.

"It appears that his majesty is more relaxed if I stay with here." Kaiden answers without concern. He closes his eyes while his energy spreads around the sanctuary to ensure no one unwanted can cross the safety barrier. Camille relaxes as she notices Kaiden's presence.

"Well, that hurts a little." Yama crosses his arms over his chest. Kaiden smiles but says nothing.

"Are they Blazers?" Camille asks, fascinated by four stunning women lying on the other side of the lake. Although it's uncomfortable for her to see their provocative body in full display as they play with each other—Ceres grunts in disgust at their presence.

"If the Blazers hear that, they would be truly offended," she comments with a cold tone that sends a chill through Camille's spine. Closing her eyes to hide a secret aberrance for the nymphs.

"Those are nymphs," Luna informs with vibrant enthusiasm.

"You mean..." Camille remembers the myths about the so-called nymphs from fantasy and historical stories. If anything is real, they're maidens that serve as a distraction to men.

"Or the gods." Ceres clarifies her unspoken thought. Camille glances at them with embarrassment. "The Blazers are a gift from the gods... but these are only toys for Axl's entertainment." She peers Camille's back. Ceres has become alert by Axl's sudden interest in protecting Camille from discovering the truth about her presence in this world. He has never bothered to do it for anyone else before her. Although she's aware of Camille's past life, the Goddess of Nature is riled up by the importance the God of Water is giving her. Kaiden opens his eyes as he senses the darkness stirring up in the goddess's energy.

A handful of swans take to the sky as the wind carries the clouds above the lake, Camille's mind travels back to Primavera Town, to Blue Water Lake, where the sun used to shine, but her sadness could never disappear. Her eyes fixed on the water, where she could spend endless days watching the surface dance with the breeze of Spring — the smell of wet grass after the rain. For many years, Camille wanted to escape her reality and find a place where Steve couldn't find her, where Adam could always be. "A gift from God." She whispers to herself.

The memories of Adam and Primavera Town make her heart heavy and sad. It's unbearable to know that she's so far away and has no idea if she will ever go back. Camille wants to see her mother, to explain why she couldn't make it to Paige's house. To reassure Adam that she's in a better place. Luna watches how the need to cry spreads slowly in Camille's chest. A low contraction in her heart pressures her enough to knocks her out of breath. "I am sorry," Luna can see how guilty Camille feels for not be able to say a proper goodbye to her loved one.