Empty

Blinded by the uncontrollable rage to know what she hasn't kept her agreement and that her obsession with him, has finally reached a level he won't tolerate anymore.

"I am coming for you, mother." the God of Water hisses in the air, sending the threat to the ears of the Great Goddess of Evil and Death. His eyes glinting in pure fury as his crystal blue turns into icy cold.

To turn him in something so cold and malevolent like herself the Great Goddess has reached a limit that Axl is not willing to oversee. For pride and ambition, she has managed to make an innocent girl go through so much pain only to make him a replica of herself.

Ready to face his mother, the destructive God of Water makes his way to the majestic castle of Dark Crystals in the Sacred Kingdom. Thunder, and tornadoes lashing out against the walls, announcing the God's unhappy presence. The power of every lightning bolt, every gusty wind that only the Gods World can survive from.

With a blasting rumble a water dragon of long fins, growls in full radiance. A mystical creature that only appears when the God has lost control of his reason and his need to negotiate with anyone. For his bad luck the only one that has ever pushed him to his limits to show this scary side of him, it's her. The Great Goddess of Evil and Death. Someone who takes pride in her actions to get a reaction like this one from her son.

Landing right at the platinum gates of his mother's sanctuary, a place so beautiful to the eyes of every world. Where everything is made of shiny Sapphires, in a mystic black and a current of red glow from within, every crystal shines to life like burning coals. Although, in the same way, that it feels magical it also feels deadly.

The smell of rotten flesh is dense and revolting to everyone except the spectrums. Dry leaves on burnt out trees seem to carry lava inside, from the tiniest branch to the root, the smell brimstone overtakes the oxygen. Particles of dust mix in the air with a touch of magical glitter.

Lady Eirene sits on her altar of sharp thorns and dead roses, the rotten smell of death produced by the Amphophiles titanium and Wake-Robins plants overwhelm the senses to full unconsciousness. Plants that never die in her hands because what reeks to others, to the Great Goddess is the sweetest scent of all.

Beldurra one of her favorite Goddesses plays a sorrowful melody, filling the infinite darkness of grief and pain. Like bats, the dark fairies dance around, showering the Great Goddess with a mysterious ebony color, a dust that has been abstracted from the lost souls in her caves of laments. The Great Goddess smirks with pleasure as her empty eyes shine with triumph to feel the anger in her son's energy.

Axl forces her way into his mother's tower, His eyes white just like Zerrat's but brighter and deadly. Expressionless, he stands before the being that gave him life.

"Get your specters out of here!" he warns with a menacing tone that even the dark angels flinch to hear. Beldurra Goddess of Fear, stand on guard as she feels the menacing force the God is holding within. The shadows wallow around their master in the form of barrier.

"Specter...?" the Great Goddess repeats in a mocking tone. Tapping the ground with her mighty spear, signing to her servants to leave her alone with her son. Her giant halos shine brighter everyone disappears.

"Were you not willing to save one of my spectrums, not so long ago..." she reminds him with evident pleasure. Seeing him fight his own urge to take a shot at her. Lady Eirene smirks with fierce stone-cold eyes.

"Have you forgotten?" she pushes for more, shoving down a sharp truth into her son's throat. She grins ecstatically by his emotions.

Deep down Axl is aware of his mother's motives to keep pushing him to the point he's losing reason and notion. Being the son of two of the Great Gods, Axl holds an unreachable power that can potentially make him the supreme emperor of the Gods. Although for that, Axl needs to recognize who his mother is and let her side take over his soul, something he's not willing to do, not for her, and not after he found someone like Camille.