Routine

Heavy drops of sweat roll down Camille's forehead, the emptiness, and darkness that she fears so much are quietly approaching. The silence of the night, the magical moonlight coming through her window, illuminating her small room while she and her friends slumber peacefully. Camille lays next to Ally, and beneath her bed, Paige seems to be sudden asleep.

Unable to fall asleep, Camille starts to rock back and forth in her mind. Pretending she's in a swing, trying to manipulate her mind to float into unconsciousness. Camille's body slowly loses its weight, like a leaf falling from a tree as her senses start falling in a dream. Into a dimension, so light with the capacity to portray her most hidden desires in her soul.

Camille begins to lose herself in the sweet scent of eucalyptus as the sound of dripping water takes over the hollowness within her dream. Awakening the magic of an imaginary world she lands in the middle of an old road where the coldness of the pavement makes her jump awake. She gasps as her heart accelerates as her bare feet touch the wetness of the ground. Goosebumps rise all over her skin as she notices the dark and cool breeze, making her whole-body shiver cold, messing her hair.

Opening her eyes into the depths of a dull meadow, Camille looks around to find something familiar, something feels real to her senses. So realistic she's in a limbo, a dangerous place to navigate alone. Standing far away from an opened door. Camille sees the dim fog passing through her body moving towards a door to an open space. A distinct sound echoes in the distance, a sound of another presence moving at the other side of the door.

Camille knows she's in a dream, her senses are already fighting to wake her up. But there's also a mystic force pushing her to move forward, to take one step closer into a damp environment like it hasn't stopped raining in days. Deep down there's a sense of wanting to see the face of the voice calling out her name. That empty voice that shakes her to the core, but also awakens in her anxiety to discover what lies behind so much lament.

Subconsciously taking a deep breath to find her courage, to be brave and push forward. With a second look around, Camille takes one step at a time, walking into the darkly narrow path, the buildings seem to cave in on her, which forces Camille to pick up the pace. Rushing to get to the light, she sighs with relief as soon as she reaches the door.

Astonishes by the epic view, the sound of something jumping out of water startles her to the bone, making her heart accelerate. She gasps, trying to hold on to her soul, her eyes start scanning the mysterious place. Submerging her feet in a puddle of a water so clear that her reflection looks so perfect almost like a mirror. Petals and fallen leaves float on the water, the scent of fresh rain.

The rest of the ground looks like it has been showered with beautiful cherry blossom petals, a dry pines. A low breeze lifts the scattered petals on the water, making the sudden movements echo in the silence. Camille moves with caution, as she looks for something alive besides the fish.

"What are you doing here?" a serious tone takes over the emptiness, making her heart jump out of her chest. A rush of cold chills run down her spine, making her turns with desperation.

Immediately, searching for the demanding voice that seems to wake up a heavy sensation of anguish in her mind.

"Hello..." her heart pounds abruptly as she circles around the pond looking for that familiar voice.

"In a way, I am glad to see you here," Camille falls captive of his intensely blue gaze, looking directly at her. Freezing at the moment as his eyes connect with her disturbed soul, suddenly taken by a heavy gloom. Camille takes one cautious step back.

A tall man stands elegantly at the other side of the meadow, almost hiding from the light. Wild locks covering half of his face, but his stunning eyes break through the darkness. A stern expression on his define face, almost like holding back. A gentle glow takes on his skin so smooth but with faint marks on it, like scales. The reflection of the dim moonlight dances on the surfaces of the water as the wind plays with it. His hair dances with it, enchanting to Camille's eyes, breathing in the pleasant scent of the blossoms she waits for him to speak again.