Hell Is A Teenage Girl.

" If you look closely, you'll that that the same girl who brought joy to everyone was now drowning in sorrow, the same girl who treated everyone coldly was carrying a burning flame in her heart, the same girl who was broken for too long was now healing, the same girl who cared only for herself was now thinking of other.

If you look closely, you'll see that the same boy who was almost scarred someone's face was now feeling his scars mend, the same boy who was invisible was now seeing his reflection in a girl's smile, the same boy who was too lost was now finding his place, the same boys who thought he finally let go was now holding on tighter.

Together, they were all madly beautiful, tragically hurt and incompletely perfect."

***

Pl a y l i s t

21 Flights - Heavy English

Wait On Me - Rixton

You Sound Good To Me - Lucy Hale

Primadonna - Marina And The Diamonds

Raise The Dead - Rachel Rabin

Numb - Nick Jonas

Don't deserve you - Plumb

The Heart Wants What It Wants - Selena Gomez

Heartbreak Girl - 5 Seconds Of Summer

Wires - Athlete

***

Hello everyone,

So this is the first story i'm gonna write, so excuse the mistakes and be nice. If you love pretty little liars, gossip girl, and 90210, I hope you like this. Because it's inspired by these shows, so hope you like it. Much love.

#First Trailer by @lisa_JM28. Thank you darling, you're amazing

#Second trailer by @sweetrantipole_. I just love you Jana!

#Cover made by @sparksodmadness, she's my sweetheart ♥