*** Chapter 36: So Much ***

Not soon after the Eternalis disappeared, they reappeared once again.

Though this time, they were carrying some luggage. Some luggage that shook the Fateium -- er, what was left of it -- out of their stupor.

"N-Natsu? Bro, are you okay?" Sting asked, any gratefulness he -- and the rest of the Fateium -- disappearing completely and utterly.

When the Eternalis has reappeared, they had reappeared with Natsu; or rather, Aurora dragging Natsu by the ear.

His words had no effect on Natsu, who stayed in a weird coma-like state that only he seemed to be able to get himself out of.

"Get up, weirdo. You're fat and heavy." Aurora's words seemed to bring him back to life, despite the harshness they contained. The pink-haired dragon slayer immediately disappeared to everyone's surprise and Aurora's nonchalance, and reappeared on the other side of the arena.

Or not. Apparently Aurora could too.

Natsu opened his mouth to reply, but Aurora cut him off with a snap of her fingers that restarted time once again.

There was silence, until a certain pumpkin decided to break it.

"A-Ahem-pabo. T-Then, l-let's continue-pabo. A-As w-we have s-seen, Natsu-sama and the leader of the Eternalis -- who wishes to remain unnamed -- can stop time, so if they would be so gracious to do that for us for the Night Games-pabo...?"

Aurora and Natsu nodded, and with a snap of his/her fingers, time outside of the arena stopped.

"O-Okay, so let's c-continue-pabo!"

"Our first Night Game will be a knowledge test on famous deceased mages-pabo. Guilds, please select your participant-pabo! But remember, the same mage will be participating for all five Night Games, so choose wisely-pabo!"

Before anyone could say anything, Yajima interrupted.

"I suggest you choose your strongest member, guilds. You have some tough competition this year."

The warning was unnecessary,
Murmurs broke out in the crowd and amongst the guilds. The crowd was anxious to see the participants, while the guilds were different for different reason. Who would Eternal Destiny send? However soothing the results of the first round were -- kinda... -- the Eternalis still put up a good fight. Oh, yeah. And who would Winged Fate send?

"Ahh, so we have Erza Scarlet from Fairy Tail-pabo!"

Ichiya looked like he wanted to participate, but was held back and his guild managed to convince him to let Hibiki and his archive magic participate instead.

"Hibiki Lates from Blue Pegasus!"

"Bacchus Groh from Quatro Pup-Cerberus-pabo!"

"Jura Neekis from Lamia Scale!"

"Minerva Orlando from Sabertooth-pabo!"

"Millianna from Mermaid Heel!"

"Annnd..... Natsu Dragneel from Winged Fate!!"

Everyone paled. If THE Natsu Dragneel participated, they were dead. He was a genius...

Aurora furrowed her brows. Why was everyone so horrified? Natsu was a dense, stupid, idiot... right? Not wanting to wait for answers, she crept into the mind of a random girl in the crowd and gasped. The thoughts that were running through the person's head shocked her.