Aohturs Ntoe

I bet you all were able to read that, right?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I. Am. DYING.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
IamsosorrythatIhavenotbeenpostinginliketwomonths.Mylifeisjustsosadrightnow.
.
.
.
.
So literally today in class when I was asked to describe my life in a brief summary, I was like:

"life is like a cup of coffee
it's warm, but it soon cools down
just like life

you must move on from your mistakes
or the world will leave you behind

but both coffee and life fail sometimes
like when a country chooses a sexist yam for president
and when you mistake salt for sugar

life is just like a salty cup of coffee."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So here's how my winter break went. I went somewhere cold to visit relatives, but then I signed up for a fencing camp (no idea why I did that) and it was HARD. believe me when I say my muscles had gone through Tartarus (and never came back) and were like rocks. Within a single week of fencing (and working out) my biceps were reaaaaaaaaaaaly hard. Okay. So when I was flying back on Dec. 31, my flight was cancelled. I called right away to rebook, but they said that there were no flights back to where I lived until TWO DAYS LATER. The only option was to upgrade to a higher tier for a flight early next morning, and that upgrade costed $845 CAN. Well, I was flying with my family to Hawaii on the 2nd, so I had to get back ASAP. (Obviously, I had to repack as well). So I paid for the upgrade, got 3 hours of sleep at a crappy hotel, and flew home the next morning. Oh yeah, and I SPENT NEW YEARS IN THE AIRPORT! When I got home, I found out that they had lost my fencing bag. UGHHHHH. Like half of my essentials were in there. I had no choice but to try to replace them with extras that I had or to buy new ones. Hawaii was okay, but my sister got a pink pineapple who she named coCOnut, so... Anyways, once I got back on the 10th of January, I immediately repacked again for my trip to Washington, DC for a fencing competition. Ahh, yes. That's why I signed up for the camp. Okay, so back to the story. On the way to Washington, I was really lucky. Another dude, my friend and I connected in Montreal, while some of my other teammates were connecting in Ottawa (because their original Toronto connection had been cancelled). When they got to Ottawa, their connection to Washington was cancelled. They then flew to Toronto, but then their connection from Toronto to Washington was cancelled. By then, it was like 10pm and every single flight from Toronto to Washington had been cancelled. So they had to stay at a hotel for the night. Next morning, they flew at 5 from Toronto to Montreal, then from Montreal to Washington. Only one person missed his event. He was really unlucky... missed his prime event, and his secondary one too (cuz he overslept lmao). I was tired and out of practice, but I did okay. I also got back to my hometown without a hitch, but... Once again, the rest of them weren't so lucky. Someone even had to fly somewhere then change airports then fly to like three other places before they got home. Plus, Washington was so f****** cold!Ooooooookkkkkkkkaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy. I had an adventurous winter break. It was horrible. But not.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And now, I have to prep for two debate tournaments; one at Stanford and one at Berkeley. It's about the capital gains tax and it's seriously hurting my brain.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm seriously sorry I haven't posted in so long. I hope y'all forgive me. 😞 😢 😢
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Anyways, au revoir, mes amis!
LoL (Lots of Luv),
Celestia (or Star-chan or whatever u wanna call moi)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ugh... je vais mourir...