•ELEVEN• DAMON•

KHENE ON THE MEDIA.
•RATED 18+

chibineko_07 THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO YOU. I HOPE APPRICIATED IT.

Anger, Confusion, Fear— surge toward my body, I feel so mad. I wanted to kill that foe who dare to tell that to my mate before I can said it to him in the right time.

My blood's boiling as I can feel myself shake in anger and before I knew—My wolf "Rage" take over my body and god know that wasn't gonna end so good.

RAGE•

Fuck! Who dared to scare my mate? I would shred them to pieces!

Growling loudly—Everyone was taken aback by my sudden intrusion. Taking over Damon's body isn't easy like everyone think. He rather prefers me being in his mind because he know how bloody I can be.

Transforming in my real form— A huge black werewolf. I've decided to mind link my beta—Brandon— who quickly shift into his werewolf form. Who decided to come with me to find my beautiful mate.

We run outside the packhouse as I sniffed around— trying to scent down my small mate. Little did my mate know— We, wolves like to chase.

Running deep into the forest—I sniff around to find my mate's scent. Until I finally heard a whimper. Fuck it.

I signal my beta to leave since I found my small mate. As he turn around and leave—I shift into my human form.Half naked since I haven't bring any clothes with me and I was left in my tight black boxers.

Once I have reach his destination—I grabbed his small arms as I pinned him down the tree beside us. I looked at him intently as he shiver.

•NARRATOR•

"Dear mate, would you like a little pleasure...?"

Khene shivered at his words. Being as pure as Khene is, his touch felt like euphoria.

"Aaah- Stop! ...P-please..."

Khene begged but his handsome beast kept molesting his little body, making Khene tremble in delight.

"'Damn... You're MINE, dear mate..."

He growled and bit Khene's neck harshly, making Khene as his mate.

''AAAAH!''

Khene scream—in pure fear and pain as he feel his skin was pierced by that bite! Rage on the other side feel so proud of what he have done. But— His heart throb in pain as he feel his mate crying and whimpering in pain.

Damon was able to take control of his body once again— He hugged his mate on his body as Khene cried in complete pain, He never feel this kind of pain before!

Still—Damon feel the pain of his crying mate and his head and heart hurts seeing him cry, He lean down to kiss the bleeding wound as He lick the blood off and continue to kiss it gently until the mark finally showed up. It wasn't a wound anymore but it still throb like heck!

Yet, Khene was still sobbing, Holding both of his arms in himself as He cried in agony and disbelief— Damon stood there hugging him tight but He will never forget what has Damon done to him,

But there's one thing that left with Khene's thought..

That when a werewolf  found his/her mate— They would never able to escape them as the Tale of every single stories have said.

ELEVEN.