•TWENTY-SEVEN•KHENE•

Gosh—That was embarassing and inappropriate especially when I remembered about what happen yesterday.

Turning flushed by that moment—I decided to roll around the bed, covering myself with the thick blanket like a sushi.

It was Sunday morning—Boss finally said it was day off which is obviously it should be. I decided to take a stroll in the park for a while.

Wandering around the open field—I clutch my cashmere sweater, feeling the cold air blew through my skin.

"Khene?"

I look around to see where the voice came from—I turn around to see Damon in a black topcoat—He looks handsome like he always do.

"Good Morning Si—Sir."

I greeted my Boss as he smirk at me before sauntering in front of me, looming over my small figure.

"Ahm—I just want to apologize about yesterday, I was drunk at that time."

He repent as I put on a fake smile. I remember the fact that hated so me much.

"It's—It's okay."

I choked up before turning around and jogging away from him—like the coward that I am.

DAMON

This is actually Frustrating.

Being hated by your mate and lying about being drunk. I don't know how fucked up I can be.

When he decided to jog off. I follow him with silent steps and long stride—His legs were not that long so his run is like a walk to me.

He instantly run as quick as he can—And I follow him till we reach the large tree as he sat behind there. Sobbing. I grab his arm as I pull in my embrace.

"Wha—What!"

"Shush, Let me—Let me embrace you Khene."

I choke out—trying not to sound like a maniac. He stare at me for a while as I stare at me.

"Why? Why do you keep doing this?"

He ask with curiousity—aww, my mate.

His lips were parted making me lean down and quickly peck that soft fluffy lips. He gasped.

"You wanna know why?"

I huskily whispered, gropping into his delectable soft ass...

W-w-why...?

He almost moan out—making me chuckle softly.

"Cause everyone know how fucked I am for leaving you behind, Goddess know how much I find for you and now, I'm not letting you go. You're Mine!"

TWENTY-SEVEN