•SIXTEEN•18+•

•WARNING! SEXUAL INTERCOURSE AHEAD! IF YOU DON'T LIKE MAN TO MAN INTERCOURSE.

LEAVE.

•KHENE•

Oh God!

I was suprised to see that he have big..member—I almost feel dizzy by the moment that I've stared at it. Wet and Slippery—It was leaking making me gulped.

"Heh, Little mate.."

Damon gave me a sly smirk as he lick his bottom lips making me feel warm inside my tummy—I was astonished.

"Ah..Ah.."

I lost my word when I feel so mortified about this. It's my first time and I'm scared.

He put his finger in his mouth as he wet it before removing it and he lean down to kiss my cheek—but I feel a little pain when a finger enter inside me!

"Ahh! Nggh!"

I moaned as I feel him hitting something inside that make me feel dizzy and funny—It was..so..good!

I tensed up once I feel another finger prodded in my hole—I was a little hesitant but I tried my best to relax as that finger got in and next thing I knew—my hole was being scissored by the two finger inside,

"Are you ready now, my little mate?"

He huskily whispered while bitting his bottom lips, I feel so loosed already as he continue to hit a certain spot inside me as my member twitch!

Nodding slowly—He grabbed his huge member and rubbed it on my hole as he put it inside once his finger left my open gaping hole, I moaned loudly as It got inside me..

"Ahhh! Ah!"

He started to move back and forth as he thrusted inside me in a fast pace—until he leaned down and started licking my shoulder as he thrust so harshly at me—hitting a pleasurable spot over and over again!

"Ugh! Ugh! Sloow dowwn! Ahh! Ah!"

I moaned and groan as he continue to hit that spot over and over again until I suddenly cum and He suddenly bite my shoulder as I screamed in sudden pain!

I can feel his thick cum inside me as he kissed the bitemark he left on my shoulder as he released inside me—It was so many that I can feel my hole gaping and it was spurting out the extra cum that too much inside me,

Then—I can feel myself finally losing concious as I fall in deep slumber.

SIXTEEN

•HOW'S THE EDITED VERSION? GOD FORGIVE ME.