•THIRTY-TWO•KHENE•

I was getting nervous about that punishment that he talk about.

"We're here."

He smiled at me—softly, But in my perspective, It was a smile of the demon. He walk us out of the car as we walk inside. I will cry if he try to hurt me.

As we got inside—He lock the door and I probably can't open it because it was so high that my height can't reach that lock and I probably need a chair to open it. But he rarely lock the door to be honest.

"Strip."

He smirk. I shook my head—Not approving by that command. He glare at me harshly for a while.

"Strip or Else."

He growl darkly—He stood up from the sofa as he step toward to me—But before he can touch me, I scream.

"Stop! Don't hurt me and my child!"

I cried out—leaving him in shock as I grab a stool and standing on it as I easily open the lock.

I run outside—seeing a cab as I immediately got inside—telling him to take me to my apartment in the city. I can see on the window that Damon run outside, trying to catch on us but he was left devastated when the taxi drove off.

DAMON

Fucking bullshit! I angrily curse at my wolf—Rage who did nothing but to fuck things up because of his caveman attitude. I see the taxi already drove off so I can't chase them.

I constantly curse at my wolf as I change my clothes when I got back inside. That damn wolf is fucking things up.

"Sorry."

Rage mumble, I roll my eyes, Ignoring his apology—He almost hurt our child.

"You are too fucking possessive aren't you? You almost hurt them, you fucking caveman."

I angrily mumble as I heard my wolf whimper—fuck him. I would let him suffer from his recklessness.

While driving through the city—I can't help but smile. Damn, I'm having a baby now. I didn't realize that Khene and I mated last week when the full moon shine—I'm so happy that I'm going to be a father.

I've reach my mate apartment and I got out—bunch of ladies that come to my way and tried their best to flirt with me and probably, whore around. But fuck them. I have a child and a mate now.

Nah, Change that. I have a beautiful wife now and I have a family.

I smile cheekily at my thought and walk inside—This time, I wouldn't mess this around. I'm claiming him. Right here. Right now.