•THIRTY-NINE•KHENE•

I was busy breastfeeding my child—Even If I'm a boy. It was possible.

It's been five weeks since—since I gave birth. The wound in my abdomen still hurt since It was still raw but I can't help but move around because being in bed gave me a sickness.

"Sweetie, Stop Moving around. The wound may opened."

Damon sternly said—As he put his arm around me—He was still here even though that sometimes I feel like I was a nuisance.

"Huu..huu.."

I cried as I wipe my tears from my free arm—Damon look at me with worry.

"W-why are you crying? Please stop crying mate"

He said worriedly as he peppered my face with kisses making me giggle.

•ONE YEAR LATER•

They said that Alpha child grow up so fast and I can't deny that it was true. Even wolf children grow up fast but not faster than the alpha child.

Except for my child—who was completely a human like me, like the elders told. He grow up so fast that by the age of one, he can crawl already and starting to walk and run around.

"Alex! Sweetheart, Stop running around!"

I half yelled as I chase my one year old child—He was capable of running around and walking, He can't read that much yet but he was a lively child that's why—Damon and I take care of him genuinely.

Tomorrow is a special day for us—Damon and I will be finally married.

"Sweetie! I'm Home!"

Damon announced as he got inside—Alex run toward to him with a smile.

"Papa!"

Alex smile widely as he hug his father's legs—He never feel so happy when he always see his father.

"Hello there, My child!"

Damon carried our child as he stroll to me—He kissed me on the cheeks and I never feel like I have a high school crush.

"Are you ready tomorrow, sweetie?"

He asked. I nodded my head and decided to kiss him on the lips as he kissed back.

"Of course...silly!"

THIRTY-NINE