•SPECIAL CHAPTER: MATE!•

ANDY•

I sighed as I clean the stable— After that, I'm going to carry these boxes toward the basement, Usually—It's not my job to do those but, No one came to help me today so I was left with no choice.

Luna Khene was so kind and gentle—He treated me like I'm not a worthless omega like some of the luna in other pack does!

It's been a tiring day—It's been three months since Luna Khene was here, And Alpha Damon improved a lot better than he used to be, He was ignoring most of us when he haven't found his mate yet.

Eating this delicious small bread outside the packhouse here in the playground—After I finished doing my chores, I decided to stay here and take a break. Pups always play here but it's already night time so they must be resting by now.

I stare at my own little hands—I can't help but hate the fact that they're small and I'm looking like a femine girl! Well—I wasn't! I wanted to fight back and act like a real man but my body tells me otherwise.

I stared at the starless night—but the full moon was showing, It would be two weeks from now before I'm in heat. Alpha Damon must be gone for a while and having love with Luna Khene, I hoped that they have children one day..

I wonder— where's my mate anyway? I wisher I found my mate since I've just turned eighteen a week ago. I will love my mate with all of my heart and that's for sure.

"WHERE'S THE FUCK IS MY MATE?!"

I gasped in shock, fear rushed over me as I feel myself tremble by that baritone voice. I stood my 5'1 height as I walked toward the main door of the packhouse—wanting to see who is that man that caught my senses.

I peak through the crack of the large door—There, I saw—Alpha Giovanni Veux— He was the alpha of Midnight pack.  One of the strongest pack besides ours. He was Damon's older brother and he has 6'6 height while Damon was only 6'4—They are tall for sure.

Staring at his handsome face—I kinda wished that he was my mate. I feel this attraction toward him but who am I to wished, I'm just a small worthless omega.

I was startled when his eyes meet mine—His eyes widened as he stopped from his rampage from our warrior wolves, He stopped infront of me as he open the door while I tried to walk away from the domineering man.

"Oh Moon Goddess.."

He breathe heavily as his gaze pierced through mine. I tried to turn around and run to hide despite the fact that he was my mate. my mate!

"Stop."

After that—I stopped from running away due to his orders. I bowed down my head in submission as his hands gently rubbed into my chubby cheeks as he pulled my head up gently.

I was more shock than ever when he decided to carry me in his arms as I look like a child in his tall figure.

"Such a small fragile body, I wonder how can you take my love, Mate."

He huskily whispered as he started to walked upstairs—carrying me in his arms as I stare at him in full suprised.

Oh goddess...!

SPECIAL CHAPTER: MATE!

•APPRICIATED FOR THE 1K READERS THAT I HAVE WHEN I CREATED THIS STORY A WEEK AGO (2017)