•THIRTY-THREE• KHENE•

After I got home—I immediately ran to my apartment room—grabbing a bottle of water on my mini fridge as I gulp it down like a dying fish.

After that, I stare outside the window and closing it shut so no one can bother me anymore.

And before I can finally rest—and think about my baby—our baby, I heard a knock on the door.

Knock! Knock!

"Co—Coming!"

I yelled as I wear a striped button up shirt—I slowly approach the door and open it slowly—revealing a tired looking Damon in front of me.

"Khene—Khene, I'm—I'm.."

Before he can continue—I shut the door shut in front of him—I lean down on the door as I cover my mouth, feeling so overwhelmed.

Knock!  "Khene!" Knock! "Let me explain!"

"N—No! Go away! Leave me the fuck alone!"

I stuttered—fear resonating my figure as I clutch on my shirt.

"Khene!" Knock! "Open the door! or Damn—Please!"

Breathing heavily—I decided to open the door—He stood there with a pained expression, I let him as he immediately close the door and hug me tight.

"I'm sorry, Please, I'm so sorry for hurting you my mate! Please! I don't want to lose you, I'm scared of losing you."

He cried while hugging me tight—Not even wanting to let me go—He continue to cried as He hug me tightly not wanting to let me go for real.

I sighed before tears cascade down my eyes—I hug him right, clutching his clothes as I didn't mind that I've wet it.

"Please—Please, I love you."

He whispered—he pull away from me—his hand are on my face, giving me kisses on my cheeks and forehead as tears fall down from his face.

He didn't utter any word as he continue to hug me tight and caresses me like a precious jewel to him.

"I—I love you too.."

I whisper—closing my eyes, feeling the warmth in his arms. In his embrace, forgetting all of those mistakes from the past.

And therefore, I'm a fool to this thing called "Love"

THIRTY-THREE