•TWENTY-FIVE•KHENE•

It was frustrating if your boss expected you to do everything even some of it was rightfully his work to do.

It's been four hours since I was here. I've been arranging his schedule of appointment, putting bookmarks on it and remembering his files for him.

"Are you done?"

He sternly interrogate as I nodded my head before gulping another drink on the water bottle that I have for the third time.

"Okay, Arrange this before you leave." 

He announced as he put down a thick pile of documents that was messily made.

"O—Okay."

I stuttered as I take a quick sign of the cross before starting to read the long stanza and arranging it in their corrected order.

I can't help but cry. It's been eight hours since I've been doing it. Correcting this and that. It feels like they done it on purpose—But I can't give up yet. I would be homeless if I did.

It's almost near the evening as I finished. Wiping my tears away, I never feel so emotionally and physically tired. I just wanted to take a rest.

Packing the remaining files to take it home and my stuff. I locked the office as I started walking down the stairs—Like Mr.Ve'ux said, I have no right to use the elevator and that's an order.

After twenty minutes of emotional and physical torture. I was panting out for air as I reach for my medicine in the back pocket of my bag. I drink it without hesitation or even a water. I haven't eaten any food for the whole day.

Getting half of my strength—I walk out of the building to find out its already dark. It was a little bit dangerous to walk alone but paying for cab would be a hassle.

As I turn around the corner—A arm snatch me in the wrist as I was pulled over the dark alley.

"Don't move, Mate."

I was frozed for a second when I tried to familiarize the voice—until it was Damon!

"Ah—Ah, What do you mean?"

I stuttered—looking behind me to see Damon in his suit, He was staring at me with a heated look on his face.

He let out a tsked. Before leaning on my face as he kissed me deep.

"Uhmpp—Fwah!"

I breathe out as he pulled away before leaning once again to kiss me deeply—forcibly putting his tongue in.

"Ummgg...! Mwa!"

After that heated make-out—He lean on my neck as he breathe heavily, rubbing my butt with his crotch.

"Fuck! I miss you so much!"

He groaned as he rubbed harder, trying to make a friction as I pant feeling my short tightened. Until I realized what has been happening and I didn't think twice to push him away from me.

"Please—Please, Stop messing with my feelings anymore!"

I cried out as I ran away from him. Clutching in my bag as I rushed out of the alley to ask for a cab. I was left with no choice.

He was left alone there, standing in surprise look as his erection can be seen in his black slack.

TWENTY-FIVE