•TWENTY-SIX•KHENE•

I didn't find any cab but I ran as fast I can—trying to get away from that as possible until I accidentally stumble by someone as I fall down on the floor.

"Ow!— watch we're you goin—Khene?!"

I wipe away my tears that has been blurring my eyes—I look up to see Christoff Mason. My friend back then at the Café.

"Christoff! You reckless, I told you to keep it slow—Khene Dale?! Oh my gosh!"

It was Jennifer McKindley—She ran toward us with a smile on her face. She was my best friend back then.

"Oh goodness! I miss you! It's been years and you're still small!"

She cried out as she hugged me after I stood up from the floor—I hug her back.

"I'm—I'm fine, I miss you too. How's life going?"

I ask with a smile on my face—She pulled Christoff by her side—arm wrapping around his waist.

"We're doing great! We've graduated college and  it's our 4th year anniversary!"

She declared as Christoff lean down to kiss her cheeks—She smile cheekily and I can't help but feel happy for my two friends.

"Wow—wow, Congratulations to the both you! But, I—I need to go home now!"

I wave at them for the last time before I ran once again—I was almost near to my apartment due to the excessive running and three blocks away—I'm almost home.

I sighed as I thought. Why do I gotta suffer like this?

I groan—feeling exhausted from those running, I decided to take a shower to ease my tense on my body.

•SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD

Feeling flushed at what I have thought—my body become hotter than it used to be.

"Ahh.."

I moan—putting my hand on the wall, I look down to see my member having an erection.

"God—God, What I'm gonna do about this, ngh!"

I cried out, feeling the water running through my skin and me, feeling hotter by moment.

I decided to grip my member and stroke it back and forth, feeling the strong friction on my skin.

"Ahh, Ah, Ah!"

I moan—concentrating on jacking off.

"Ahh—Ahh, I—I'm gonna—Ugh!"

I cried out as I release—looking down to my hand, I see a white gooey stuff on my hand—I was curious at what it taste, I put my finger on my lips and taste it.

I shuddered from the bittersweet taste of it—I haven't taste something like that before—I also remember what Damon and I done before and my hole suddenly twitch.

This is the first time—I jack myself within all these years. It was scary to do it again.

TWENTY-SIX