one

{Emily just turned 20, she works as fashion designer in California}
Emily's pov;
I was sat at my table eating my breakfast when I got a call from my mom. I answered.
Mom; hey hun, are you free this week?
Emily; yeah I think, why?
Mom; Macy has got some sort of show things to go to and I was wondering if you can take her?
-
Macy is my younger sister, she's 14. They live in LA too, about 40 Minuets away.
-
Emily; put her on the phone Mom.
Mom; okay. Macy!!!
Macy; hey!
Emily; hi, what are these shows you're going to?
Macy; uh, do you know Logan Paul?
Emily; yeah, I've heard of him.
-
He was one of them crazy vlogger guys, I wasn't really into YouTube and all that. I'd heard of him though, him and his brother where really popular around here.
-
Emily; why?
Macy; well, mom booked me the meet and greet tickets to 4 of his shows. And she was wandering if you could take me...
Emily; 4?! Why I'm earth do you need to see him 4 times?
Macy; it doesn't matter, but can you take me?
Emily; why can't mom.
Macy; I don't want an old lady taking me.
We both laughed.
Emily; fine, when are they?
Macy; well, there's one in LA tomorrow, one in San Diego, San Francisco, and one is San Jose.(I'm from England and I'm shit at geography so if the cities are wrong don't judge😂)Mom has already booked the hotels, I just need to you to drive.
Emily; okay. I'll come over tonight then?
Macy; yeah, thank you!
Emily; see you soon.
Macy, bye.
-
She ended the call. Well, this week was going to be fun.. I wanted to know about more about this Logan people guy, so I googled him. I'm not gonna lie, he was pretty hot. I looked at his tour, it said he was going with another 3 guys, Johannes, mark and George. I wasn't exactly excited to go, being in a que of screaming teenagers isn't my favourite thing. But she's my sister, so I'm taking her.
-
I packed my stuff, and set off to my moms house.