three

I woke up with a headache. staring at a laptop for 4 hours probably isn't the best thing to do. His vlogs were funny, I found myself laughing throughout them all. And his smile...oh my god. okay, now I'm fangirling... I got up and went downstairs, I saw Macy sat at the table. She looked so excited, to be honest, I was a little as well. I looked up at the clock on the wall, it was 9:20. We had to leave at 1, because the traffic would be bad. I grabbed a bacon sandwich and sat at the table.
Macy; I'm so excited.
Emily; same.
Whoops, that slipped out.
Macy; uh, why?
Emily; oh, never mind, I'm just tired.
-
By the time I had finished my sandwich and done the dishes and some other jobs, it was 10:30. I hopped in the shower and washed my hair. I didn't want to make too much of an effort, else it would look like I'm trying to hard. I undid up just doing some casual makeup, not loads, and straightening my hair. I got dressed in my denim shorts and grey top. We were both ready at about 12:30.
-
Macy; do I look okay?
Emily; yeah!
Macy; I'm taking a sharpie with me because I want him to sign my phone.
Emily; okay.
I laughed a little.
-
We got into the car and I stated to drive. As we got closer, I saw the venue and there wasn't much of a cue. We were early. Macy was more than excited now, she's a huge fan of Logan.
I parked in the nearest space and pulled out my phone. The time was 2:15. The doors didn't open until 2:45, and we'd just left in time to miss the traffic. I saw a shop down the road so I decided to get us both some food, when we finished eating, Macy wanted to start queuing, so we stood in the line waiting for the doors to open, there was maybe 10 or 15 people in front of us, so we were very near the start, for some reason, I started to feel nervous, but that was interrupted when a black car slowly drove by and stopped, everyone in the line started cheering and screaming, including my sister. I turned to see Logan getting out of the car.