sixteen

50 votes?
Emily's pov;
The show eventually started. Logan didn't seem as...well... energetic as he did the other nights. Who am I too care? He lead me on, then just wants to completely ignore me. After the show had ended, we had to drive back to California, because today was our last time seeing the show. I was pretty bummed tbh. I would of liked to see the boys again, well.. 3 of them anyways. It soon came to an end, before walking off, he again looked at me with a confused face. I felt half guilty, but then again, he did this. It was his fault.
-
Emily; so! Did you enjoy it all!
Macy; yeah!!! It was the best week of my life!
Emily; great!im glad you had fun!
We were both exhausted from traveling most of the week. It was around 12:30pm when we both got back, we went up to our rooms, and I instantly fell asleep in my bed.
-
The next day
The day went on. I still felt upset.. about what Logan said. Why would he do that? What have I done wrong? Maybe he got back with that Chloe girl. He probably didn't even like me anyway! Why did i even decided to start liking him.. he'd never like a girl like me. I got a call from angie, my best friend. I picked up the phone straight away.
Angie; hey!! I heard your back in town!
Emily; yeah! I'm here for another week or so!
Angie; good! I've missed you so much! We need to meet up, how about tomorrow at 4?
Emily; I think it's best if you come over right now, I've got so much to tell you.
Angie; I'm on my way.
And with that, she hung up. I could tell Angie anything, she would never tell anyone. We've been besties from the age of 13. I heard the doorbell ring. I ran up and opened it. We have each other the biggest hug.